part 12

Ian :

I was too engrossed with my work when I hear a knock. It was David, I saw he's carrying a grey folder. In an instant I stopped all my work and give my full attention on what he's going to say to me although I already know what it is.

"I got all the information about her," he said it expressionless while showing me the folder earlier. I looked at the folder thinking whether I should open it or not.

I've made my decision.

"Just burn it," I said. David looks surprise but quickly masked it away with a hint of amusement.

"Are you sure?" His eyes now didn't hide the amusement at all.
I nodded. "Just destroy it before I change my mind" I looked at him annoyingly.

With that he went out of my office.

I did a good job right? I mean I would love to know every inch of her life, that simple folder is gold. I could know every single detail about her even if David can sense it because I never ask for a woman's info, well actually I did because all women that I mess with have their background checked by David. But, this one different, David knows himself because this particular girl is different, I've made him search even the slightest info about her. Yet I don't want, whether I like it or not, I trust her. In my most vulnerable state, she took care of me, not even ask me because she respect my privacy. So, if I want to know anything about her, it would not come from a folder, I would wait for her to share. We're friends right?

I sighed. Friends? Why did I feel like I don't like the word friend if it is about her?

Because you really don't you asshole!

I look at all my work on the table. I lost my mood, now I'm only thinking what is she doing right now? It's been two days since the incident at my house, thank God she didn't remember anything back at the club but I would miss her everytime I look at my bed. I would remember the way her hair sprawled on the pillow, her hand hugging the blanket, her calm face, her silhouette-. ughh....

I need to see her, but first I'm going to need a sick dog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leah :

Today, I'm back to my work. I don't know but since Teddy came, I was lost track and distracted. Poor Carla because she's the one who would cover me but not anymore, I'm going to focus now but I think I said it too soon. Why? Teddy came. The moment he entered my room carrying a German Shepherd, I was blank. Jaw dropped not because him but the cute dog, I'm lying, 90% because of him. How his casual black shirt that fit to his body perfectly not even hiding his perfect muscle a bit. How his hair looks so smooth that it's tempting me to touch it.

"Done checking me out?" I was confused by his question, I must look really stupid right now by judging his amused face. Reality kicks in, Oh my dog! I was caught red handed checking him out!

"You're blushing." He smiled.

"No I'm not!" I denied him.

He laughed, "Yes you are Jellyface, and now you're getting redder almost like a tomato."

I stop looking at his gorgeous face, and invite him to take a seat.

Avoiding his amused eyes, I asked him about his dog which I doubt it's his. He didn't even know any single thing about this cutie except his name. Hairy.

"Hairy here, he's fine. Just give him extra supplement to boost his appetite" I said to Teddy but he just stare at me.

He smiled again. "blushing again."

"No!"

"Yes"

"Will you stop staring at me Teddy and concentrate Hairy here." I looked at him annoyingly.

"I have a lot of time to focus on him." He said.
"Well I don't, considering I have another patient coming in." I retort back.

He shakes his head in amusement.
Then we heard knocking, Carla popped her head inside looking at us.

"Leah, we've got no other patient. This man over here is the last," she said to me. "What? I thought I saw a few outside just now," I'm definitely confused. "Maybe they changed their mind." she said it smiling wickedly.

Should I feel worry right now? "You heard her, now focus on me angel.
No-I mean on Hairy." He stuttered. He looks cute so I laughed. Suddenly his cheeks turn pinkish.

"Awww~ looks who's blushing now." I teased him.

"I'm not!"

#I have nothing to say. hehehe