part 16

Ian :

ASTONISHED.

THUNDERSTRUCK.

SPEECHLESS.

SAD.

I don’t know what else to say to describe my feelings. I was too happy and nervous to see her after days being apart. I even bought her a beautiful bracelet that has a small bear-shaped diamond because it represents ‘Teddy’ which is me of course but I think too positive. Why? Because the moment she saw me, I don’t see happiness, it was all negative. She looks at me in distaste. Hell, she even ignored me! I don’t think it was this simple, because Leah is a kind woman. I really have no idea what happen to her when I was in Dubai. I can’t ask David, because I have to keep Leah away from any attention, for her safety of course.

I messed up! She doesn’t want to be with me.

I need to know what happen to my Jellyface. Even if I have to force her to let it out. So I’m now currently in front of her house. Yeah, I followed her because I want to settle this. I don’t want to sleep knowing that my girl still mad at me. I want to see her but there’s one problem. She doesn’t pick up my calls! I’ve been here for almost 2 hours, my body cramped from sitting down too long not forget tired because I went to see her as soon as my feet touched the ground.

Where is she?!

Oh hell no… I’m not going to let you upset with me angel.

I need to take the other way. I got out from my car, watching carefully for any people before standing in front of her gate. I rolled up my shirt’s sleeves and rub my hand on my trousers to make it dry before taking a deep breath. Here I go. I started to climb up her gate, if she doesn’t want to see me, I will come to her.

Pause for a moment to check any passerby, clear!

I continued to climb until I reached the top, now I only need to get down and look for her then-
“Teddy?” my head snapped up towards the direction of the voice.
There’s Leah, my girl standing with Bingo in her arms, a puppy that I gave her last month. She’s looking at me quizzically, her puppy too. If in normal situation, I would say ‘aw’ because both really looked cute right now.

I quickly jumped down from the gate, straightened up my posture to see her mouth wide open with my stunt. “Hi” I said that awkwardly.

“What are you doing here?”
“I came to see you.”

“Why?” really? She’s testing me right now, clever.

“I don’t want you to stay mad at me” I look at her with my most puppy face so she can soften a bit.

“Is this how you always do with all your mistresses?” she strikes back.

Okay. I really didn’t see that coming. Where’s that come from?
“Angel… I-”
“Leah?” a male voice interrupted us while I tried to say something. Both of us look at the person who’s now approaching us.

Josh?!

What the hell he was doing here?!!

I look at both of them repeatedly with Josh’s face showed curious and Leah’s shock but not as much as I do right now!!

I was speechless!

Oh no… Please don’t say what I’m thinking right now is true. My cousin is my girl’s boyfriend! A wave of futile rage swept over me. Nobody owns her except me!

“What took you so lo-” another voice came from behind Josh.

Liam?!!

What?!!!!!!!!!

They’re sharing her?!!

“Ian.” I saw David came out from Josh and Liam’s back.

David too?!!!

Three of them?!!!!!

I look at my angel who looks at me back quizzically. She must be realized what I am thinking right now because suddenly her eyes went wide.

“No! It’s not what-”

“What are you doing out here with my sister?” Liam cuts her out before she even finished.

“Sister?” I asked him back.
He nodded. Joy was filling up my heart as I heard the word. She’s Liam’s sister. But wait. How about those two?

David must have sense my curiosity because he said “She’s like our sister too.”

“Yeah~ we’ve known her since our college” Josh added.

Leah rubbed her temple; she looks really tired and pale.
“Teddy, let’s go inside. You boys too.” She said looking so sexy when instructing us what to do. Stop Ian!
I saw from the corner of my eyes that Josh mouthed the word ‘Teddy’ to both of them before silently laughing his ass off. Bastards.

“Stay here four of you, I’m going to make some drinks first” I gave her my most sweet smile because at last she’s talking to me and she didn’t have any boyfriend too. “What a smile” Josh commented after she’s gone into the kitchen. Instantly, I showed them my evil face, “get on your knees with hands up in the air three of you” I said with dangerously low voice. Immediately, they obliged. Working with me for a long time, they know exactly not to mess with me when I’m mad. “I want you to stay away from my sister.” Liam said to me looking serious. “Yeah. Even though you are my family, I wouldn’t let you play her heart. If you wanna play, go find other bitches” Josh added. “I would personally beat you up boss or not, friends or not, if you ever mess up with her” this time even David’s threatening me. Three of them looks at me gravely but still on their knees.

I let out a deep sigh before leaning back to the sofa. I look towards the kitchen longingly, “I never thought of playing her heart” I trailed “not when she’s the one who holds my heart.” I then look at them again with determination “I can assure that I will take care of her safety, with my own life.” My promise reached to them because they nodded in understanding. “Let my dark life be a secret from her, it will keeps her away from danger” they nodded again “and any words about me, I will castrate you. Understand?” I threatened them.

“Yes Teddy” Josh mocked me making Liam and David chuckled.

“Son of a bit-”

“What’s going on here?” I look up to find Leah with a tray of drinks and cakes looking back at me.

“Why my boys are on their knees?” She asked me. Josh then decided to play when he whined about me to her for making them receive punishments. Damn this sly asshole, he knows my soft spot. Liam and David silently chuckled by looking at my anxiousness. She put down the tray and then stared at me while crossing her arms on her chest. Josh in the other way faking his whine while roll out his tongue behind her, mocking my situation.
“I can explain it Jellyface” I plead.
“Yeah you should because doesn’t mean my brothers work for you, you can punish them like this. They didn’t even do anything wrong.” She exclaimed. Three of them got that victorious smirk for making me like a fool for the first time. “Go” that’s my only word which is enough to make them running their ass off to upstairs leaving me and my girl. She looked at me unbelievably for what have I done to her brothers just now. I smirk at her.

“Now, I’ll have you myself this whole night” I said to her smiling wickedly.