part 3

IAN POV:

I'm walking out from Knight Corp for lunch meeting with my client when I suddenly bumped into a person. A woman I think noticing her sweet scent of vanilla and strawberry.

“Hey. Watch it will you”, annoyed voice clearly escaped from me.

“sorry sir”. The woman apologized and quickly walked away from me but I managed to take a quick glance of her.

Angel?

I don't know what to react as I watch her walked away with those light blue sundress that hugged her body. She looked so beautiful and her voice was so sweet also with her intoxicating scent. I didn't know the same woman I saw that night would appear again in front of me. When I snap out from my daze, I realized that she's already gone. Shit. Where is she? My head turn all four directions looking for her.

“Are you looking for someone Mr. Knight?”. A sexy brunette ask me seductively. Her scent is different from Angel, it makes me feel dizzy.

“No”. With a cold tone I walked away from her, way to lighten up my mood. Usually I would flirt with that brunette but somehow I'm not in the mood.

My lunch meeting were postponed because I kept on zone out. This is all because of Angel. Wait. Why do I even call that mysterious woman Angel?
Sitting down on my regular spot in that restaurant I keep on thinking about her. I've never seen her in my office before, is she one of my staff, or is she already have a husband who work for me? The image of her bumping into me and her sweet angelic voice apologizing keep playing in my mind. I hope to see you soon beautiful angel.

When I reached my office at the top of the building, my three trusted allies and friends came in. Josh are holding something in his hands, a lunch box.

“Here..eat this”. He said while putting that on my table.

I opened it, it's a homemade lasagna. Smells so good.

“My sister cooked it”. Liam said. I know he has a sister, a vet he said but never met her.

“What do you guys want?”. These three can't be predicted even the logical David can be crazy when team up with these two monkeys.

Grinning at me Josh and Liam went out from my office.

“We only want you to eat properly. Plus, she's a good chef”. David said it smiling then turned to walk out from my office too.

“Thanks”. He only nod as a reply.

Seriously, this is the delicious lasagna ever in my entire life. Damn. She is a good chef. I even didn't realize that I licked clean my lunch.

~~~~~~~~

I’m running.

Running to save my life. In the middle of the damn night. Well like more like morning because it is 2 am..freakin 2 AM!

Earlier I was driving on my way home alone because I told David that I want to be alone when some sick bastards sabotaged my car brake. With my intelligent brain, I managed to save my life from bad accident. I jumped out of the car with my minor injuries trying to compose myself out to look for any help. Where are all the people?!!! Right, only crazy people will butt into fights using guns. Unfortunately, in my entire nights before, my enemy chose to attack me tonight. They keep on shooting me as I am now running to the any hiding place. Knowing that I am in a vulnerable state with minor injuries and not having any weapons I just keep on running away.

Suddenly I feel sharp pain in my shoulder. Damn. I’ve been shot.

Ignoring the pain, I keep on running away hoping to find any safe place. Then I found out a place that still open, a shop I think. Realizing that there is no customer inside I came in and hide myself at the back of a small front desk.

Panting for air and trying to steady my breath I keep myself quiet enough to hear any sound. I heard commotion outside which include man yelling to each other and of course there’s the police. Thank God. Sure they got angry because they lost me and now being chase by the police. After some time passed, I think the coast is clear because I heard not much noise. Only silent atmosphere around me.

“Aaarrggghhhhh!!!!!”. I heard screaming. I was wrong.

DAMN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Explanation:
David is a personal assistant for both company and mafia thing
Josh is a vice CEO at the company
Liam is an executive manager at the company
They all know Ian’s illegal work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~