part 9

LEAH POV:

“Are you okay Leah? You look overly happy today”, Carla asked. We both are now having lunch at a restaurant nearby my clinic.

“For the 10th time, yes I'm fine Cee”, she showed -not-convinced- look for my answer.

“I may not your world best bff but I do know how to detect fake smile. And you lady are now doing it. Whatever prob you have that you can't talk to the boys you always can talk to me” she gave my hand a firm squeeze that makes me somehow relieved.

“Thanks Cee, enough of me, how about Dan?” , Dan is her boyfriend.

“He's fine I think”, she looks uncertain but I don't want to asked her more so that she won't feel uncomfortable.

“You know you can talk to me too okay”, I smiled and she smiled back.

“Hey…how about we both go to the club for girls night out?”

Remembering about what happened the last time I stepped into a club and my brother's crazy mode would make any woman repent but not me. Seriously I need fun time

“okay”, I agreed and feeling so excited but somehow I have a bad feeling about tonight.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I admit I looked hot. This time no sexy dress or 5 inch heels, only mini skirt and boots. Overall looks tempting but not slutty. Thank God my brothers are busy right now or I have to hear them babbling about how girl should dress properly.

Stepping into the club I spotted Carla who already dancing on the floor. The club is almost better like the last club I went to, Carla had mentioned earlier it's the same owner. I started to walk towards her but on my way I bumped into a man. I looked at his face. Teddy. He's looking at me intently but then another people bumped me. By that time that man already disappeared. Is it Teddy? I think I'm being delusional already, there's no way on earth I would meet him here. It would be too cliché. I shook off thoughts about him and continue my way towards Carla.

“Hey...come let us grab a drink” she pulled me but I stopped her because I don't want to end up in another people's place again.
“I think I'll pass...I just want to dance” she smiled and then continue to dance I don't know with who.

“You look lonely”, a guy just talked to me, I turned around and saw him. He smiled and so do I. “do you want.....” he stops suddenly in the middle with scared look showed on his face. Am I scary? I wanted to say something but he beat me off by saying sorry and walked away. Wow. Did he just ran away from me? I wonder what cause him like that. Ignoring him I keep on dancing but it seems like no guy even wanted to talk. I just wanna make friends. All the women busy dancing including Carla. It's kinda weird because some of guy would try to talk to me but then ran away like I'm some kind of a monster.

“Cee...am I look weird tonight...or even scary?”, Carla looked at me while making -are-you-stupid- look.
“Duhh...no. You look smokin hot Leah”. Really? Because I don't think so.
“ummm okay…I'll just sit over there to get some rest”, she nodded and I headed to the counter, ordering a soda. I am so not going to get drunk tonight.

“Don't take any drinks from strangers”, the bartender just warned me while handed me my soda. That is totally weird. No guy would talk to me and the bartender suddenly was being nice to advise me.

“Is soda enough for you?”, a man beside me just talked. I didn't realized there is someone sitting beside me. I turned my head to my left to see a gorgeous man smiling at me but still can't beat Teddy’s hotness.

“I think it is”, I replied.

“I'm Brian” he smiled at me while taking out his hand. I shook his hand and tell him my name.