part 18

Leah :

Right now I'm inside the bathroom holding my chest that would burst any seconds. Why? Let me give you guys a flashback.

Teddy kissed me and now I kissed him back. We're kissing like there's no tomorrow. At first, he was slow and steady but when I kissed back he became rough like hungry for me. His tongue already invaded my mouth, he tasted all of me. After we reached our limit, we broke off gasping for air. I was blushing furiously; he touched my swollen lips and smiling victoriously.

"Your lips are sweet" he said that looking very satisfied.

I blushed more by his comment and the fact I kissed him back didn't really help so I ran quickly towards the bathroom then locked it.

That's why I'm here ladies and gentleman. I locked myself in because I didn't dare to face him. I changed into my favourite blue pajama with cute dog patterns all over it. I know I'm 25 but I can't help that I like teenager's pajamas. After I calmed down for a while, 30 minutes actually, I opened the door slowly and peek to search for him.

No sign of him.

I pop my head outside for double confirmation then slowly getting out from the bathroom cautiously. Maybe he went home already, I breathed out a relief sigh. I think my brain and heart need to rest. So I headed towards my bed but suddenly my body being turn around to face the man that smirking at me while he's holding my waist tightly. He then throws us on the bed with my back on it and he's on top of me. His both hand were placed beside my head and his eyes are hungry for me.

"Ian" I breathed out his name almost like whispering because I was so shocked.

"As much as I love you calls me Teddy, my real name is more exciting angel" He said that in deep voice.

"I threw out all my courage when I kissed you so there's no back off right now Jellyface." He said it again.

"What?" I really become a jelly right now.

"I like you Leah, Hell, I even care for you, obsess for you. I would really happy if you feel the same as I know it's true but I need to hear you said it yourself."

He looked at me pleading to give him the answer which he anticipated.
Before I even get to say a word, he quickly cut me off. "Just a head up for you angel, even if you reject me now, I will not give up. You like me, okay, you don't, never mind. I'll make you fall for me, even if it takes forever."

His words warms me, the fact that he feels the same for me, even confess it first makes my heart flutter.

I smiled.

Instantly, his postures relax. "I like you too Teddy."

"More than friend?" he asked excitedly.

"More than friend." I reassured him while giggling at his excited grin right now.

"I like your giggles" he said to me while grinning widely from ear to ear.

"I like your lips" I said to him teasingly. Suddenly, he slammed his lips on mine kissing me furiously like his life depended on it and this time I kissed him back like my life depended on it too.