Chapter 1: Snowflake

(Snowflakes P.O.V)

Snowflake! Can you come here please? My older sister called from her room next door. What is it Sarah? We rarely called each other by the nicknames we gave each other.

My real name is Hailey  but when i turned 12 i got into all the dark cloths and stuff like that. My sister is the only one who supports me in my decision to be goth.  I'm the only one she lets call her Sar-Sar nobody else.

Im really close to Sarah. For my 17th birthday which was two days ago she got me a ticket to go see a Black veil brides concert this Saturday. I'm totally going to that show.

When i got to Sarah's room she was getting ready for her college classes since it was Monday i have school.  I'm a freshman while Sarah is a is just starting her spring course of college.  "Can you look in my closet for my red high tops while i'm getting my pants on in the bathroom please?"

"Sure thing Sarah" i thought. After i got Sarahs shoes i went to get ready. I looked in my closet and got my anthem made T-shirt and black leggings and then for shoes my red and blue j's.

I don't usually where them but i was to lazy to look for my favorite shoes which are my converse that are knee high. When i got done with my my clothes and shoes i went to the bathroom to do my hair and make-up. I did light mascara and eye liner, i don't were any lip stick or lip gloss because i don't like it at all it makes my lips taste funny at lunch so i don't use it.

I dyed my hair black with hot pink high lights in it yesterday so i think it looks cool my parents don't i totally would have messed my hair up if i didn't get Sarah's help. I'm thankful i have a sister like sar-sar. When i got to the bus stop i plugged my ear buds into my phone and started listening to Rebel Love Song by Black Veil Brides and turned my phone all the way up. And when the bus got here i sat all the way in the back cause i was the first  one on the bus.