Chapter 10. broken hearts and findng comfort

(Haileys P.O.V.)

(Two months after Hailey  and Ash got together.)

I stand horrified at the sight before me. Ashley Purdy has cheated on me and i gave him my all. I drop the glass i have in my hands and that seems to gets his attention. To let him know i caught him cheating.

As I'm running down the steps i hear him call behind me. "Hailey come babe it was an accident. I didn't mean to do it. I was drunk as all crap."

But it was already to late. I had grabbed my car keys, phone, charger, and ear buds. After about an hour later and fifty missed calls from Ashley my eyes were hurting and i was having trouble seeing i finally pulled over at a park. I needed my sister to talk to. I kept my sister's number from my old phone. I just pray she answered the phone.
(s- sarah H- Hailey)

S- Hello, who's this?

H- Sarah, it's me.

S- Oh my god, Hailey? Where the hell are you. I've been worried sick without knowing were you have been. With out you keeping in contact I've been thinking that someone snatched you up. Who's phone are you on?

H- Andy got me a knew phone. And i just caught cheating. And from crying so much i have a headache so do you mind not yelling in my ears.

S- Oh sorry sissy. Wait did you say Andy and Ashley, like Andy and Ashley from Bvb.

H- Yes Sarah, i did. I dated Ashley and I'm friends with Andy. I've been staying with them.

S- oh okay. I've gotta go now I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer. I love you sissy.

H- Okay love you to.

So much for having a sister to talk to. I have no where else to go. So i might as well go stay with Jake. I don't think i can deal with Andy right now.

As i drive to Jakes i pass Andy's place and see Ashleys car there. I just keep driving. When i get to Jakes it had started pouring rain. I run down the drive way and to his door. I knocked on his door and five minutes later he answers. He instantly hugs me seeing as i had been crying.

After he had calmed me down we were on his couch watching Lady and the tramp cause he knows that always makes me feel better. And while watching that i told him what happened with me and Ashley.

He offered to let me stay there for as long as i needed to and that ended up being longer than it needed to. When ever Ash came by he tried to say sorry countless times. But once a cheater always a cheater.

I stayed with Jake at least three months. Andy made me feel a whole lot better about the Ashley thing and I'm still friends with Ash. But I'll never date him again.

--------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this chapter is a little bit longer than the others.