Chapter 14. He kissed me first

(Andys POV)

A few weeks had passed sense Hailey had found out that Blake was really her brother. She's been hanging out with him and his friend Anthony a lot. Right now her and the two boys are downstairs and I'm in our room trying to wright down a new song.

But i keep getting this feeling that something is wrong. I finally gave up on the song writing and went downstairs and what i saw broke my heart. My snowflake was kissing her brothers friend.

Hailey, what are you doing? I asked. She spun around with fear in her eyes. "Andy i swear he kissed me first i didn't kiss back. He pulled me into him and held me there, i swear Andy i would never cheat on you. I love you to much to do that."

Hailey get out of my house and don't come back.

(Snows POV.)

Andy doesn't get it. Anthony kissed me first. I never kissed him back but before for i could stop him he had wrapped his arms around me. I had tried to tell Andy but Andy doesn't believe me. But sense i had become friends with Kellin he told me if i ever needed a place to stay i could come stay with him.

After i got a couple of my bags packed i went down the steps and said by to Andy. And then left.

(Skipping the traveling part cause its no fun)

When i got to Kellins i knocked on his door. Not to much later he answered with a sleepy grin. "Hey snow whats up. Have you been crying?" All i did was simply nod my head yes. "Was it Andy." again all i did was nod. "Do you want to talk about it." I didn't want to but i knew it would help so i nodded. After we went in and i talked about it we just watched movies.

I miss Andy but Kellin can make me laugh freely and i can sometimes act stupid but not all the time. Andy's just so serious all the time.

(I'm doing a time skip to about a year later)

A year later........

(Andys POV)

I miss my snowflake. I shouldn't have kicked her out. I know she went to Kellins place. Now a year later she's dating Kellin. They went public after about a month of dating. People are saying that he proposed to her.

They never said anything about them being engaged yet. My phone eventually rang and my heart raced thinking it would be her. But instead of it being her it was our band manger Jon.

A- Hello
J- Andy, i have news for you and the guys.
A- what is it.
J- you guys are going on tour with sleeping with sirens, A7X, and a couple other bands.
A- when does the tour start.
J- in two days.
A- alright bye.

My heart was racing knowing that we where going on tour with my ex girlfriends, boyfriends band.

I hope i get a chance to talk to her.