Chapter 4. The day of the concert

(Snows P.O.V)

I've been on the streets sense Thursday and the only thing i have is my sisters car and the little bit of cloths, phone charger, phone, IPod, IPod charger, and bvb ticket.

Its now Saturday and I'm heading to the venue that the concert is being held at. I'm almost there, and I've noticed that there has been car following me sense i left grove street.

When i get to the venue i sat there until the time when the time for me to go in i was the first one in and for being the first one in i got to go back stage.

About halfway through the show i was grabbed and dragged. It was my dad and his friend they were drunk. "Damn Joe your daughter is one hot bitch."  Daddy are you really going to let him do this to me?

I only call him daddy when i need him to do something. "You little bitch, don't call me daddy when you ain't my daughter."

When Joes friend John tried to pull my shirt off i screamed, then the music stopped. Then suddenly i was surrounded by 5 guys in leather and war paint and Joe and John were suddenly ripped off of me.

As they were ripped off of me black spots swam in my vision. It wasn't long before i was put out like a light. When i woke up i was in a room and five men in black was surrounding me. "Oh the pretty lady is awake."

Okay that sounded like CC.  Oh shut up CC, said a deep voice. I'm guessing that was Andy, actually no not guessing knowing that was Andy.

Where am i? I asked. Your in our big room in the tour bus, said Ashley. Why am i here though? Well you were attacked when we were in the middle of our concert. 

--------------------------------------------------