Chapter 19. Welcome to rise records.

(snows POV)

Ms. Lees i am glad you came. I will need you all  in the studio so the head hancho can see how good you guys are.  The man took me to a room were there is glass for a wall and they can see everything we do and we can seem them.

If you are wondering who we are. Its me and my band. Andy got me and Sarah a rhythm and lead guitarist. There names are Katie and Kayla. Kayla is the lead guitar and Katie is the rhythm guitar. My brother Blake is drummer. He can play both base and drums.

They had us start with a song i wrote called forsaken.

I'm not sure what called me to you. I'm not sure why i fell in love. Wondering if you even feel the same. Why was i so forsaken.

After we ended with forsaken they brought every one out and had me sing a song by my self. I ended up singing A Thousand Years.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed, I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I never noticed Andy come in before i started. But when i did start i looked at him straight in the eye and sang the song directly to him. As if the song was meant for us. 

Andy was the one i wanted to spend my life with. He never meant to snap at me that one time. When he finally found out that my brothers friend kissed me first i was already dating Kellin.

I thought i loved Kellin but in reality i was trying to keep my mind from wondering about Andy and if he missed me to. Now here i am engaged to Andy and my sister is marrying the player him self.

The man came back in the room and handed me some papers to sign. I read the papers through and then sign. I signed the papers and hand them back.

Then another man came in the room and said, "Welcome to rise records. You are now am official Band for our company and we hope to keep it that way for a while."

I let out a squeal of joy than ran out to Andy. I told him i was signed and he was happy. "You may now go home. I will need you back in a couple of days to start recording and we find out what your stage name will be." said the man behind us.

Andy called the guys on conference mode.

Jinxx - Andy why the hell do you have on conference.

Jake - yeah man whats going on?

Andy - well guys, there is new competition at the record company now.

Ashley & guys - WHO?

Snow - It happens to be me your competing with. I got signed today.

CC - really? When did you get the opportunity to work with rise records.  

Snow - If y'all come to Andys i can tell y'all.

I got a chorus of "okays" and "see you guys there." Andy started talking most of the way there until i decided to turn on the radio and sing along to every song that came on. It wasn't long till King for a day came on and i sang along to every one even the screaming part.

--------------------------------------------------

I finally made a longer chapter. So yay me. I'm thinking about possibly doing a squeal after this one. There's a few more chapters after this one the I'm going to start the sequel.