Chapter 5. Stay with us

(Snows P.O.V)

Why did you bring me here? I ask. "Because you were attacked" Andy said. Oh, was all i could say. "She's a quite pretty lady" CC said.

My name is Hailey but i go by Snowflake or Snow not "Pretty Lady". Is what i told them. "Well Hailey, do you want to tell us who those men were."

Those men were my adoptive father Joe and his friend John. They were drunk. "Even though they were drunk why was Your dad going to help him rape you?" Jake asked.

Well Jake, he is not my father anymore, and Alice is not my mother anymore. Sarah is still my sister even though it was through adoption. Is what i told them. "No offense Hailey but why do your cloths look dirty and ripped?" Jinxx asked.
they are dirty cause I've been in them sense Thursday. And they are ripped because of John. I've been living in car sense Thursday. "Hailey why have you been living in a car?" CC asked.

I didn't know what to say to that. I ran away, i muttered. "What was that?" Ash asked. I ran away i said a little bit louder. "Why?" Andy asked. Because to wake me up Joe would pour cold water on me. And anytime they wanted me they would call me little emo girl.

I got tired of it and ran away. The day i ran away i found out i was adopted and I'm not going back. "Well come with us for the last bit of tour, please, i wouldn't be able to focus knowing that i have a fan out there that's living in a car." Andy said.

I don't want to be a burden to you all. Is all i had to say. But i was secretly freaking out on the inside. "You wouldn't be a burden to us. And plus i would feel better knowing that you were safe." Andy said.

Well then i guess i could stay with you guys. And soon after i said that all the guys were hugging me. Andy said that i could keep the big room though and soon after all this happened my sisters car was ditched and my bags and phone i was on the bus and we were heading for Arizona.

--------------------------------------------------