Chapter 22. We Argued.

**I'm doing a time skip to the last month of the pregnancy**
(andys POV)

It was the last month of the pregnancy and the baby was due any day now. I've been making snow take it easy and not push anything. I don't want her or our baby hurt.

Snows band The fire in us is taking a break for her to have the baby. Sense she's having a boy everything in the nursery is blue and his name is written on the wall in red. His name is Preston Andrew Biersack.

We couldn't come up with a different middle name so she used the one that was there orginally there. It wasn't long before Hannah was coming down the steps. And she sounded pissed.

ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OVER HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

For a pregnant women she was louder than Ashley some night on tour with a hooker. When i got over there i saw  Juliets bra from last month when i was drunk and knew that Hailey wasn't home and i brought Juliet home with me and one thing led to next and it ended up with me waking up the next morning with Juliet cuddled into my arms and a  major hangover.

I explained what happened and she was way beyond pissed. "Andy if you just told me what had happened that morning that i came home i would have understood, but you decided to keep it a secret. That's why I'm fucking pissed about it because you kept you and her fucking a secret. So you expect me to marry a man who fucked his ex in OUR room and then kept it a secret. What about little Preston, Andy. When i'm gone tonight and somewhere else I'm going to have this kid and maybe I'll think about coming back"

Then i just lost all my anger towards her when she said she was leaving. She can't leave. She has our baby she's pregnant with. And this is her last month with him inside her. 

I just regret going to the bar that night with Juliet. It made me feel like i was morphing into Ashley and had a one night stand with Juliet. I should have never tried to hide it from Hannah that i cheated that night. I don't blame her for being mad at me. Its my fault.

It wasn't long that she came down the stairs with a bag with cloths in her hand and said a almost silent goodbye. It's gonna be a long wait for her to come back to me. I might as well call Ash and CC to let them know she's gone. They see her as a little sister. All of them do. She goes to Ash and CC more than the rest if them.

I called Ashley first.

Ash - Hey man. I was just about to call and see if i could come and see snowflake.

Andy - you won't be seeing her around here for while man.

Ash - what did you do to her Andrew?

Andy - Have you noticed i don't go to a bar anymore Ash?

Ash - yea why?

Andy - Because the last time i went to a bar was a few months ago. Juliet was there and i was really drunk. And me in my drunken mind brought her back to the house and one the led to another and we ended up in the bedroom. I cheated on Hailey that night Ashley.

Ash - I've gotta go man. Hailey just came over here.

He ended the call. It was silent here without my girl. I miss her a lot. If i could go back in time and fix that night. I would.

👽✨👽✨👽✨👽✨👽✨👽✨