Chapter 21. I still love you

(Ashleys POV)

I can't believe that I'm engaged now. Before i met Sarah i never really knew what love was. I thought i loved Hailey but it really wasn't love.

Before when i was just a player the guys would tell me to look out and not move to fast when i met the one or i would scare her off. Then i met my Sarah. Who happens to be my ex girlfriends sister.

Right now me and sarah are looking to get a hotel room for privacy tonight. When we were in the elevator there was a very familiar girl in there who looked like my ex Maya.

Ashy the girl purred trying to sound seductive but actually sounded like a dying cat. What do you want Maya? I asked. "What Ashy don't you miss me as much as i missed you?" she tried to look hurt. "Hell no bitch he don't miss you. Now i suggest you back to hell off my fiancé before i knock you off your feet." Angela said.

"Like you could do anything. Your just a slut he will eventually get tired of and give up on." Maya would you like to go Before we call security on you. I asked her. I was getting sick of her. She broke me and my last girlfriend upi was with Hailey with her foolish games. She's going to try the same thing with me and Sarah.

"Ashley, i still love you. I always have and always will. Don't forget that." Maya said. After she said that she turned on her heel and left.

(Andy's POV)

Hailey was getting a bigger baby bump now. I'm still excited about being a father. Hailey means the world to me. She is great friends with Sammi, jinxxs girlfriend, And Ella, Jakes soon to be wife.

Lauren is threatening to break up with CC if he doesn't stop spending So much time with Hailey and that breaks Haileys heart that CC might quit being friends with her just to please his girlfriend. Lauren has been nothing but a bitch these past few days.

I'm starting to think She's a gold digger. All the guys see it but CC. He loves her and she is using him. Kellin Quinn has finally proposed to his girlfriend Alexia.

Hailey wants to get married in December After the Baby is born. We've picked a couple of names out they are "Jasper Anthony Biersack, Preston Andrew Biersack. Hailey likes the First One better Sammi and Ella picked the first one out.

I personally don't like the first one either. It reminds me of the son of a bitch that caused me to lose my Snow that one time. But i guess that doesn't matter that much anymore cause I've got my girl back now. But i will never forgive him.

Hailey will only talk to him if she needs to. And if he goes into saying sorry about that day than she hangs up on him. I'm on my way to the studio to pick Hailey up for the six months pregnancy ultrasound.

When i got to the studio Snow looked like she was arguing with somebody. When i got close enough to tell she was arguing with her brothers friend tommy about Anthony the same guy who causes us to break up that one time.

"I told you Anthony I'm not talking to you unless i meed to talk to you And I've got nothing to say to you unless i need to. And even if you are looking for a relationship I'm not the girl you need so take this paper and shove it up your ass cause I'm not leaving Andy for you" that sounds like my girl.

I'm sorry sir but you heard but you heard my girlfriend. So if you to talk do so me to come to our house and talk to us.

"Thanks Andy now lets get that appointment about our little Preston" and with that she was headed to the car.

__________________________________