Chapter 12.The date

(Hailey POV)

After Sammi came and left i wanted for Andy to come get me.
Jake came down after Sammi left. "Wow, you look beautiful Hailey." thanks Jake is all i said. I was so nervous about tonight.

Andy eventually came and i got me. "Snowflake your beautiful tonight." Thanks Andy, i said. So where are you taking me tonight? "I'm not telling, you've got to wait and see." Okay. He turned the radio on and in the end came on. We spent the whole ride just singing along to any that came on.

We finally pulled up to a fancy restaurant. When we went in Andy told them he had a reservation for us. The food was good. When it was about time to go Andy reached across the table and grabbed my hand. "Hannah i have a question for ya." What is it Andy. "Would you be my girlfriend?"

Of course i said yes. "You ready to go home?" yes. Which was true i was really tired.  "Well come on."

(Andys POV)

I can't believe she said yes i finally got Hailey as my girlfriend. I'm just worried about what Ashley said. About how he was going to fight for her. I don't think he's really going to do it. I think he was just mad. Cause when Ashley's mad he says things he don't mean.

When we got to the car i held Haileys door open for her then closed it after she got in. Halfway to the house she fell asleep. When we got there i woke her up and i walked down with her.

"Andy, can you stay with me?" she asked after she got into her pajamas on. Yeah, just let me go check with Jake and make sure its okay. Hey Jake is it okay if i stay the night with Hailey? "Yeah its fine just no sex in my guest room okay."

It was only the first date so I'm not going to do anything she doesn't wanna do. And even if she did want it i was still going to make her wait for it.