Chapter 15. Will you go with me

(Kellins POV)

Oh okay see you in two days. After i hung up the phone Haileys sweet voice came from behind me. "Babe who was that?"  my manger, sleeping with sirens is going on tour.

"What other bands will be there?" my band, A7X, Black Veil Brides, Automatic Love Letter, and a couple others. I noticed that she got a little worried.

I know she still loves Andy,  and i doesn't bother me. Cause i still love katlynn. But right now Hailey is my world. "Hey kellin, how about we go up to the room and spend the night having fun in there?" Babe, you know how to my attention.

After i said that she ran up the steps. I followed her up the stairs and too the room. I found her behind the door with a grin.

{Y'all can just imagine what happens}

After our little fun we were laying in bed. I was playing with the tips of her hair. Baby, you should go on tour with me. "I'll think about it." she said getting up out of the bed.

(About two weeks after what happened in the bedroom.)

(hannahs POV)

Kellin and i where in the bunk laying there until it was time for their show. We were just talking until i bolted upright then ran to the bathroom of the tour bus. I was leaning over the toilet seat when kellin came to hold my hair back for me. "Babe are you okay?" Kellin asked. Yeah, i think so. It must have been something i ate earlier. "Baby you only ate a slice of pizza. It couldn't have been that, besides it didn't even look like pizza. And the the same thing had been happening the past few days. You could be pregnant."

He was right about me being sick the past few days. But me being pregnant, i couldn't be I'm only eighteen. Oh no he didn't use protection that night in the room. What if i am pregnant.