Chapter 13. An old friend

(Hailey POV)

Me and Andy have been together for about three months now. He told me about Ashley and how Ashley said he would be fighting for me. He hasn't tried nothing yet.

Me and the guys are going out today while Andy is going to the studio. At least he trusts me,he won't try to blame for cheating because he knows i love him to much. When we get to hot topic i end up seeing an old friend of mine.

Blake was a friend of mine before he moved to become a professional bassist. When he looks at me he smiles and walks up to me "Hailey Lees, is that you?" yep its me Blake.

"Oh my god its been years sense i last seen you. Sense what seventh grade." Its been sense about around that time blakey. I've become friends with Black Veil Brides. I'm dating Andy now. "I've seen that. How did you meet them and become friends with them." well i ran away from home. I'm not going into details. "Oh that's to bad little lee."

Do you want to meet the guys? "Hell yeah. You know its been my dream to meet them. Well Blake this is Jake Pitts, Ashley Purdy, Jinxx Ferguson, and Christian Coma. Andy is in the studio. Guys this is my friend from sixth grade Blake. The was a series of "hey Blake" from the guys.

Guys y'all can go look around I'm going to hang with Blake for a while cause i ain't seen him in so long. After a while of sitting and talking the guys came back and was ready to go. Before we left me and Blake exchanged numbers.

(Andys POV)

Juliet no get off of me. "Come on, Andy baby i miss you. I know you miss me to." For one don't "Andy baby" me. I'm no longer your boyfriend i have a new girlfriend I'm completely happy with.

"But that girl is such a slut. You know she was fooling around with Ashley and Jinxx right." No snow wouldn't do that. I trust her i would never blame her for something like that.

Juliet your lying to me. Snow is better than that. Unlike you she dresses like an actual person and you have half of your body hanging out. So look in the mirror before you judge snow.

Snow was really and truly the best thing that happened to me and Juliet was trying to ruin it. Snow is to true to me to even think about cheating. Sure she's close to CC but she only sees him as an older brother. And she won't even look at another guy in that way.

(Blakes POV)

Snow looks a whole lot better than she did before. But what she didn't know is that she's really my little sister. Our parents didn't want her when she was born. I was only a year old when mom had snow. Mom has pictures of snow next to me when she was born. A couple days after i met snow in sixth grade she came over and that night after she left mom sat me down and said "son that little girl that just left is your little sister.

(back to snows POV)

After we left Hot Topic the boys convinced me to go and get my hair dyed. I eventually gave in and eventually got it done. It looks a little like the rainbow.

--------------------------------------------------