Chapter 3. This is one weird day

(Sarahs P.O.V)

Hailey can you come here for a second? She knows i mean business when i call her by her real name. "What do you need Sarah? My sister asks when she gets to my bedroom door.

Are you sure that you want to go through with you plane on Saturday? "Yes Sarah i really, really do Sarah you know this.  I can't deal with mom and dad putting me down every single day if my life. And the way they want me to be christian like you, and them.

And with that my little sister was out of my room. So Saturday is the last day I'll get to see my little sister before she leaves me forever.

Like her, i don't know where she'll be staying. She's only 16, what is she gonna do live on the streets until some one picks her up or some thing like that.

I wonder what name she'll go by snowflake or Hailey. Mom and Dad never supported her for her decisions, i was the only on who did. Now my only little sister is gone.

After we talked about that we each started our homework and waited for Mom and Dad to call us down for dinner.

20 minutes later our dads voice came up the steps,  Sarah, Little Emo come on Dinner is ready. 

When i got down that steps i yelled at dad. "Dad, I'm getting tired of you pushing my little sister around like she's not your daughter to. Can please stop disrespecting her like She's not your daughter and do more stuff with her."

That's when the news came out. " Sarah, Hailey. Can you both sit down please."is what mom said. When we were all in the living room they sat both of us down our parents standing in the middle of the floor. Dad is the one to explain to us the news.

"Sarah, do you ever wonder why Hailey don't look like any of us." Which is true Hailey has blond hair That she dyes alot and blue eyes, while the rest of us has brown hair and brown eyes.

Dad continued talking "Well, Hailey. Your really adopted. Hailey was up the stairs in no time and her bedroom door slammed shut an Hour later she came back down with blue jeans on and and blood red shirt. She also had two suit cases with her and in her back pocket she had her phone and bvb ticket.

Sense you want nothing do with me I'm gone, y'all don't have to deal with me anymore. GOODBYE. Bye sissy i love you.