Chapter 2: This is why i hate school

(Snows P.O.V)

"Oh lookie its the little emo girl." oh shut up Jay i can't stand you. "Why don't you go finish your last cut? You won't have to see me then"

That was the last straw for me. I stood up and punched him in the face because my cutting was a thing of the past. I haven't cut for 2-4 weeks now and I'm trying to quit. But when he said that my arms started to itch wanting to be cut. No not now i cant relapse now.  Now when i have one of my saviors concert to go to in 6 days.

When the teacher walked in my fist had connected with his nose. Ms. Lees please go stand out in the hallway till i can come talk to you.

Not five minutes later the door opened and Mrs. Bell came out, Ms lees do you mind telling me why you punched Mr. Jones.

Mrs. Bell he's been bullying me since the first day of school. Today he told me to go finish my last cut so i won't have to put up with him, and then my arms started tingling. I have tried to stop cutting for 2-4 weeks i haven't cut within that time.

People wonder why i ditch school, its because of the bullying. All the teachers and the rest of the staff see it but wont do anything.

Little does anybody know that after the bvb concert i'm going to I'm not coming back to this place I'll be going some were else. I'll be running away i don't were I'll stay but i can't be here. Sarah
will know im okay.  Sarah knows what i'm doing.