Chapter 8. Ashleys new girlfriend

(Ashley's P.O.V)

Tonight I'm gonna ask Hailey to be my girlfriend. I know she's only 17 but i really like her. Jinxx doesn't think anybody has noticed how he plays his guitar better when she's around, but we all have. Andy is a whole lot happier when i bring her to practice with me.

But i just really really like her. Hey little snowflake can you come down her for a minute please. Not long after i hear her come down the steps.

Hailey i have a question for you. "What is ash?" she asks. Hailey i know you are only seventeen and all but i really like you. I guess what i'm trying to ask you is, will you be my girlfriend.

It wasn't long before her lips were on mine. Our lips were moving in sync before she broke the kiss to breath. So i take that as a yes. "Yes ashy that is a yes."

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies until she fell asleep on my chest. Hailey , babe come on its time for bed. I carried her up the steps and to my room.

(The next morning)

Hailey, baby, snowflake. Come wake up the band can't practice with me there or either Andy will have to pull being the bassist for the band today.

"Fine I'm up ashy. Let me go get dressed and make-up on". Baby you know you don't need to put make-up on, your beautiful with out it.

"Fine. I won't put make-up on." about fifteen minutes later she was down the steps and ready to go. "Ashy can we take the motorcycle today instead of the car.

30 minutes later we pulled up at CC's place. All the guys were outside waiting on us. When snowflake got off the motorcycle she took the helmet off and then shook her hair out then she jumped on me then wrapped her legs around me and kissed me deeply.

What was that for babe. "To let all them down there know that I'm your girl. Don't think i haven't noticed how all of them check me out."

Then we walked in hand in hand. After practice Andy asked to talk to my girl alone. I'll hurt him if he lays a hand on her.