Chapter 11. I'm gonna ask her out

(Andys POV)

All the guys of bvb was in the studio. We're about to end for the day. Once we finish the last song we are told we can go home. Jake says he has to go get Haileys from the mall cause she went to the mall with a couple of friends. He just loves having her around. All of us do.

I ask the guys so i can get their opinion on something i want to ask snow. "What do you want Andy?" Jinxx asks. Well i want to ask Hailey to be my girlfriend and i wanted you guys opinion on it. "Well sense she has been living with me I've learned a few things about her. Like she loves going to the malls, her favorite food is pizza and she loves animals. Just take her on a surprise date. " says Jake. All the guys gave opinions except Ashley.

Ashley what do you think? I asked him. Then he suddenly got an attitude. "I think your doing this cause you know I'm not over her. Don't you think I'm not trying to get her back cause i am. I hope you ready for a fight Andy cause i will be fighting for her."

Then he left the room. Jinxx can you get Sammi to get Hailey ready for tonight cause I'm taking her out tonight. Jake can you take me to your place so i can let her know that she's going out with me tonight. Then can you bring me back here so i can get my car please.

"Sure thing dude." we then all left the studio. When we got to Jakes Hailey came flying out the door and flung herself in Jakes arms. It looks like she likes Jake. "Hey Andy" came a soft voice. I looked down at the little blonde haired girl. Hey snow, i responded. You should be looking out for Sammi. She's coming by to help you get ready for a date with me tonight.

"Okay. What time will she be here?" i expected her to refuse. But she didn't. I'll be here around seven to pick you up which means Sammi will be her at six to help you get ready.

Jake took me back to the studio to get my car and then i left to get ready for tonight.