Chapter 18. Marry me?

(A 2 years after getting back together.)

(snows POV)

Its been a good 2 years after me and Andy got back together. We got back together 2 months after i said i wanted to wait. And sense then I've been careful about who hang out with.

I still talk to Kellin from time to time. He finally found a girl name Alexia. Me and her are friends.

We are on tour again. I'm getting ready for the guys show tonight. It in about 15 minutes. Andy wants me to go on with him tonight and sing to songs with him. The last two are fallen angels and savior. They are after new religion.

After new religion is finished Andy calls me out. "I want to welcome my beautiful girlfriend out on stage before these last two songs are done." i walk out on the stage and stand in front of him. He gets down on one knee. "Hailey Nicole Lees. Your the love of my life. We've been through so much together and i wouldn't change that for the world. It only made us stronger. And maybe sometime in the future we'll get to tell our grandkids our story. So i do the honor of asking you to become Hailey lee Beirsack?"

Tears start to fill my eyes as i say yes. He slips the ring on my finger and stands up and spins me around. Next up come Ashley and he calls my sister out on stage. Sarah comes out and then Ashley stands in front of her and get down on one knee.

"Sarah, i can't say we've been through as much as as they have. But i love you more than Jake loves pizza and Andy loves Hailey. But i'm down here on one knee asking you to become Sarah Marie Purdy". Sarah says "your stupid if you think I'm going to say no.

"Oh my god i can't believe this the player Purdy has been tamed" yells CC from behind his drums. "Oh shut up CC your next" says Ashley.

I sing the last two songs with them. Then on comes Falling In Reverse. I asked Ronnie if i can sing a few songs with them. He said i could. So i sang Alone, Fashionably late, and one other song with them.

Then Rise Records, record dealer came up to me and said "Ms. Lees you have an amazing voice. How would you like to create a band and sign with our company.  Oh my god yes. He gave me his card.  Andy guess what. "What is it babe?" i showed him the card. "Babe this is great. You know Ashley taught Sarah how to play bass. She could be your Bassist. I could get a couple other people for you. Go talk to Hailey  about her being bassist."

Sar-Sar. I have a question for ya. "What is it Baby sister?" so i got a deal from rise records. If i can get a band together then i might be able to get signed with them. How would you like to be my bands bassist?

"I would like that alot."