23. I'm coming home Andy

(Andys POV)

I was in my room just writing down random lyrics when i got hungry. I was in the kitchen when i got a call from Ashley about Hailey.

Ash - Andy man you have to come to the hospital.

Andy - why whats wrong

Ashley - Haileys in labor. It won't be long before little Preston is here.

Andy - holy fuck. I'll be there soon.

Ashley - alright I'll see you when you get here.

When i got the news that my son would soon be brought into this big bad world i was in the car not caring that i was in my batman PJ pants and batman T-shirt.

I didn't take long to get to the hospital when i got out my car i ran into the hospital. I went to the front desk to ask where my fiance was. The lady kept trying to flirt but when she got the hint i wasn't interested she quit. She finally took me to my Hailey

She was squeezing Ashleys hand like there was no tomorrow. When i went next to her and she took my hand when the doctor told her to push she squeezed my hand and nearly broke one of my fingers. After about three pushes and a broken finger my son's cries filled the room. After they cleaned him i got to hold my son before Snow took him.

Snow had to stay over night in the hospital and i stayed with her before she went to sleep she was talking to me she told me she wanted to go see her parents and sister Then she was coming home.

My Girl was finally coming home.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Okay so last time I'm changing names. The sons name was supposed to be Jasper but then i changed it to Preston.

Sequel is called "Trouble with Preston"