Chapter 9. telling snow the truth

(Andys P.O.V.)

It hurt seeing Hailey kiss Ashley. It literally broke my heart knowing that Ashley made a move before i did.

So after band practice i knew i had to tell her how i felt. So i called her outside. When we got there i pulled her close to me, she reacted by putting her face in the crook of my neck. Snow i just got to tell you how i feel about you.

"How do you feel about me Andy?" is what she asked. Well i loved you at first sight Snow. But i always brushed the feelings off. Now look were brushing the feelings off has led me to. It led me to being a jealous man.

"Andy, look at me. I'm surprised that you feel that way. I felt that way too, but now I'm with Ashley." Those words gave me hope. That made me think i had a chance after Ashley.

The thoughts i have about this girl drive me crazy. I just hope Ashley doesn't do anything to horrible to her. Nobody knows how crazy she drives me with the simple moves she does.

When i go back in the house she's on Ashleys lap with her face buried in his neck like she was moments before with me. Ashley was rubbing her back while she looked like she was slowly dozing off to sleep.

Ash, dude you should take her home. "Yeah, i guess your right man. Later guys." it wasn't long ash was out the door with a sleepy Hailey walking out after him.

--------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that this isn't that good. This was rushed real rushed. I'm sorry that these chapter aren't that long I'll try to make the next one longer. I can't believe its not far from being 2017.