Chapter 6. Andys feelings

(Andy's P.O.V.)

Its been about a month sense Hailey started staying with us. All the rest of the guys like her and call her snowflake or snow. Ashleys and i call her Hailey. Its prettier than snow or Snowflake. Tour had ended a while back and for a while we stayed in the Bvb house, then a couple of days after that all the guys left to go to their own house's.

Little Hailey had no were to go so she was offered to stay with me and Juliet or to go and stay with Ashley. She decided to go stay with Ashley, and that for some reason made me really jealous I don't know why though.

Sure Hailey was pretty and all but i couldn't like her like that though could i. I have Juliet and i need to stay loyal. I haven't felt the spark like i usually do when i kiss Jules. It's really bugging me that i may be starting to have develop feelings for some one else there's only one person I can go to about problems like this and that's the bands jokester him self. Christian Mora.

(phone conversation A- Andy C- CC)

CC- Hey dude whats up
A- Dude i have a problem and i don't know how to handle it.
CC- Should i come over there or you come over here.
A- I think its best if i come over there, cause i think its best if Juliet doesn't know about this.
CC- Okay. I'll see you in a bit.

--------------------------------------------------

okay. So please don't kill me for this but i think i might make this story have a twist to it. And I'm going back and changing her age. Cause one of the guys she dates is like up in age so i think i might make her almost 19.