Prologue

The Grinda’s hotel for all those living in the middle of nowhere between two cities, people say the owners haunts this place and scares away many, but a rare few were never seen coming out the hotel after they entered. I don't believed in such fairy tales of this place, all it was a stupid made up story that prankers or idiots trying to scare children and teens. But the missing people that went inside caught my attention as my curiosity won't ever kill me, even if it meant snooping around a random underground bunker with a serial killer in there.

Glancing around to make sure no one was around, I ran towards the hotel front door then entered in the building quickly before thinking of my condition. A bad heart they said, I couldn't be mad at them, the doctors, they said I needed a heart transplant to keep me alive longer, but who would pay for an orphan hospital bills for this transplant? The world is full of greedy bastards, even if they are your friends. Before I continued I should pull out the papers I have of me.

I took off my backpack with my close and solar powered charger and opened it up, pulling out the papers I looked at my pictured self. Looking at the six top part of the page of myself, I silently to myself.

First Name:(Y/N) Last name:Unknown
Year of birth: unknown
Age:17
Educated young teenager
Job: young detective, chef, carpenter, and singer
Medical conditions: a weak heart

The last part made me crumpled up the paper and buried it deep inside my backpack. Life is short to everyone, you never know when it is your last to live so having fun now is better than doing it later near your death. Sighing I lifted up my backpack and walked upstairs.

The inside of the hotel was like a broken down cabin with some wooden floorboards sticking out, walls with scratched paint, and dust everywhere. I pulled my shirt color over my nose, keeping me safe from dust particles, and looked around a corner to a hallway.

‘Not a single soul is wondering these halls, well except me.’ I walked around the corner and followed the hallway. Not much could be said now after walking to the end of this hallway, there weren't any doors on the first floor, but there was a staircase that leads to the second floor.

Going upstairs, I explored the second floor and found one door that was opened. I don't know why the door was open, but something inside of me encouraged me to investigate. Taking quiet steps towards the door, I looked back at the stairs and the head of this hall before going in the room.

“Nothing?” I said, surprised that the entire room was like an actual hotel room, except dusty and old. My phone rang, scaring the hell out of me, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it.” Hello?”

“You may be the perfect candidate.” A feminine voice said, sounding like ten woman speaking in sync on one phone.

“Who is this?” I demanded as I ran towards the door and shut it.

“Not who, but what below you.”

“Hmm?” Confused on what they meant, I walked in the center of the room and felt the floor beneath my foot give out from its old age and my weight.” Ahh!”

My body crashed through the second floor to the main floor, you may think ouch that would hurt a lot well let me say this it felt like multiple people were beating me up with 2 by 4s. Crashing through the first floor my body slammed against the wooden floor beneath me, both taking the breath out of me and allowing a chunk of wood to pierce through my chest.

Choking on my blood, I reached my right hand straight up hoping that god might help me out of this situation, but everything was turning black. As my strength was beginning to fail me I felt someone grabbed my hand and heard the same feminines voice from the phone.

“A perfect candidate for the skull heart.”

A short Prologue of this story, but you probably already know that I can probably write a longer one. Until next time. Hope u enjoy this chapter.