Chapter 7: Young life

The Medici had reliable clients of theirs around New Meridian, but there were few when they had to teach a lesson to. Two families were formed under the Medici as the first were the Contiello, fine singers that came to every requested performance of their singing though that didn't last long. The second were the Alchen a small family that does some of the Medici's dirty work, they dealt with the Fishbone Gang after they stolen the Life Gem from Lorenzo, but after failing to retrieve the Gem Lorenzo killed most of the family only leaving two surviving family members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groan in pleasure as the sound of my back popping each time Squigly's steps on my back, it felt like I'm having a high class massage from an experience massager in history. Getting up the stairs to the apartment on the top floor was hell, Marie and Squigly, including Leviathan, had to help me climb the stairs and not breaking my back. Seriously, I never thought falling from four floors up and slamming my back on the trash bin lid would cause me to want a back massage or someone to pop it. Both the girls lead me in the living room and laid me down on the floor, Marie gave me a red pillow for me to lay my head down as Squigly, which is now moving up my back, was in charge on popping my back.

"So, what were you girls doing down in Lorain Street in the afternoon?" I asked a bit curious as to why they search for me after I left two hours twenty two minutes ago. The motorcycle, I got from the Parasoul's Black Egrets, was safely stored next to the main lobby of the hotel where I can take it out for a ride around the city.

"We were worried, you were gone for two whole hours and it was getting late, so we went out and searched for you." I heard Marie say, something inside me was wondering on why they were worried about me until that one thought came that I help her and gave Squigly a place to stay. Maybe they care about me as true friends would do, not like those assholes toying with other, only now I wished I had some male friends for men's night out.

"I'm sorry for worrying you two, I promised I'll make it up for both of you." I said now burying my face in the pillows as the pressure on my back moved up below my shoulder blades. A long muffled groan escaped from me when the sound of my back popping filled the atmosphere.

"(Y/N), we both have a question that we wanted to ask you if you're okay with it?"

"Ah da mind!" I replied back, but my voice was muffled from the pillow. I felt the weight and pressure on my back disappeared when Squigly got stepped off of me. I heard her walk by my head and sat down on the couch near me.

"Who were the people in the moving picture on the Samsung." Silence filled the room, when did they figured out how to use my phone was it when I accidently left it here? Shit maybe that's when they figured out how to use my phone and looked in my gallery and watched one of the videos my friends recorded. I lifted my head from the soft pillow and glance at both the girls. I let out a sigh and got to my feet before picking up my phone and playing one video of me and my two best friends/foster fathers.

\POV Third/

(Y/N) sat between Marie and Squigly giving them a on view on the Samsung's screen, he picked a video that'll show him has a fifteen year old teen with both his best friends and five other people. Marie and Squigly both leaned close to (Y/N) and stared down at the screen with the same arrow pointing right, Leviathan was on top of (Y/N)'s head looking down. (Y/N) pushed the arrow with his thumb and held it there in front of them.

When the video began to play there were three men on the couch with ps4 controllers in their hands. Two of the men were identical black hair combed back, muscular arms and legs showing from there short shirts and shorts, but one had facial hair as the other doesn't. The third man had dirty blond hair with a grey t-shirt, brown pants, and not so muscular arms and legs. Three of these men were flicking their thumbs on the sticks and pulling there index fingers every so often. As the video showed these men there was a boy, same as (Y/N), behind them holding a controller in his hands. He was looking at the screen before the dirty blond haired man in the middle spoke out.