Chapter 2: Important meal of the day

Everything may be a dream, but when you see the reality you know nothing is a dream. Those who becomes the skullgirl or skullboy thinks of the world around them as a dream, but only a few knows the reality of the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night was not fun at all nor was it a smooth night. The girl I saved fell asleep while I carried her, the bruises she has weren't major just minor, she went to sleep from exhaustion and I had to open a door with a key, walk to the top of the stairs, and again open a door with a key. After that I used my shirts as pillows for her head and let her take the master bedroom bed for herself. All in all there wasn't any power so I had to wonder in the dark and it was a pain from slamming my toes in an unknown objects, finding a clean bedroom, and watching out for spider webs!

So last night I found some windows and took off the curtains and had little light from the moon and my flashlight. Yet it wasn't a waste after turning on the fuse box to the apartment, the power company probably didn't shit the hotel power and left it that way, but the used of power in the top floor apartment probably won't show on their grid. With power in the apartment, god I only wished I hadn't turned on the lights. The whole apartment was trashed with party stuff of adults, it took me three whole hours to clean the entire place. Luckily the master bedroom wasn't dirty or had any adult stuff in there, it was perfectly cleaned, but the bed sheets and pillows might need to be cleaned just in case.

I slept on the couch with my P99 by my side and a flashlight, I know no one would come in this apartment, but I'm not taking any chances. This entire city has people like pedophile fuckers, but I don't know if there is a serial killer in this city.

[Time skip]

My eyes were assaulted by a bright light behind my eyelids. I groaned in discomfort and cover eyes with my right hand, staying up late wasn't the best idea of late night cleaning. Opening an eye, I glanced to my left and saw the ceiling of the top floor apartment, I glanced to my right and saw a bit of the windows below my hand.

"Man if I was getting paid for this, I would probably earned five hundred a day after cleaning this apartment like a pro." I grumbled then began to sit up straight. The gun was still in my grip even after I fallen asleep, but the flashlight wasn't in my right. Getting up from the couch, I looked around and saw a well cleaned apartment, but this place might be the only safe place for me and the girl...the girl! My head whipped at the direction of the master bedroom before I ran over to the door and opened it to check on the girl.

On the bed was the girl wearing the maid outfit, sleeping peacefully like nothing was wrong. Closing the door to prevent a cold draft going in the room, I let out a sigh and rested my head against the door. This whole thing of not being on earth is taking it's toll on me, I wasn't ready to be sent in another world different than mine, I wasn't ready to become a savior to a girl, but when did things ever goes well for me. I lifted my head back and walked back to the couch, but stopped when my stomach growled.

'I should get something to eat, maybe pancakes with a side of bacon and eggs.' I thought to myself as I walked to the door of the apartment complex.' Maybe the same order for the girl too, but with a drink. Exiting out of the apartment, I locked the door then went down stairs to the main lobby of this hotel.

Exiting out the back door of the hotel, I exited out of the alleyway into the morning streets of this city. Surprisingly there weren't anyone out on the streets yet, well except the cops that patrols the city every twenty four hours. Yet everything seemed so calmed in the early morning, no people walking the streets pushing you, no loud car driving by, and no rude people. Walking through the streets of this city, I spotted a cafe with few morning people inside.