Side Chapter- Talking to a giant

In a room with a set of bars splitting it into two separate parts, one being behind bars with a bed bigger than average human size, a door that leads to the bathroom, and a fan sitting in the corner of the room. The other side had a chair, sink, table, air condition, and a door leading to the hallways of a jailhouse. In this room on the other side, behind bars, of the cell was a woman; this woman was not an average sized nor a normal one as she had the blood of the gigans. Her body height and super strength frighten people, but the news of her having the blood of a gigan makes people afraid of her.

Despite having some differences and being a woman with the blood of the giant berserkers, this woman was not like them and will never be. She was alone in the room staring at her hands. Her thoughts were on a certain man, a man that she thought had killed, seen him to have a parasite inside her, and then became acquainted with in the armored truck. Although their first time meeting ended up with her dropping him and hurting him badly, the second time they met was a pleasant one. Well, for her it was embarrassing as she nearly killed him again when she fell on him and squished him under her breasts. However, she was glad that she didn't kill him and he didn't yell at her for her clumsiness. Just thinking about him now and seeing a friendly and innocent, well slightly innocent, smile that was directed at her, and she would be the reason why he was smiling, got her blushing a bit.

The feeling of a fast beating heart made Scythana rest her right hand on her left breast, she could hear it beat like a drum with each "bum-bum" it made. Why was she feeling like this and why did a single image of him smiling at her made her feel this way? Scythana had no answers to her own personal questions and wishes that someone could explain what this feeling was since this was probably the first she had from the memories she has.

When the room's door opened, Scythana lifts her head up and looked at the door to see the same young man that she befriended a couple of days ago. The moment her eyes landed on him, her heart started beating faster and her body felt warmer than usual. She watched the young man talked to the guard, who was sitting in a chair, and asked him for a few minutes alone to talk with her. Of course, the guard was glad to get out of the room and stretch out his legs, so he granted the young man's request and left the room.

As soon as the door was shut, the young man walked to her cell and pulled out a paper bag and softly smiled at her before speaking, "I brought you some food Scythana, I don't know how the prison's food is like and I wanted to come and see how you are. Been a couple of days since we last saw each other."

Scythana got up from her bed and walked over to the cell bars, kneeling down to be only a couple of feet higher than him. Sometimes Scythana wishes she wasn't so damn tall to been a giant woman that could easily crush someone in her hands, but despite her wishes she was glad that (Y/N) wasn't intimidated by her size. He looked up at her with the same smile as before.

"Y-yeah, it has been a couple of days since we last saw each other," The giant woman said doing her best not to stutter. Sadly the image of the young man being trapped under her breast popped up again, making her blush a bit. She still can't get that feeling of someone being between them.

(Y/N) reached into the paper bag he has with him and pulled out four bright green apples. Scythana's eyes were on the fruits in the man's hand as she bends herself a bit lower to get a better look at them. She hadn't seen much of food down here nor at the place where she once stayed at before being captured, so this was the first time she has seen this type of fruit.

"What is it?" Scythana asked, her curiosity was similar to a cat's at this point. (Y/N) tilted his head and told her that it was an apple. She asked him another question after his answer, "Does this apple taste good?"

"Heh, yeah they are delicious when you eat them and savor the sweet and sour flavor they have in them." The words delicious, sweet, and sour made the giant woman's mouth water a bit as she imagined what they taste like now. "I planned on giving you these apples after I cut the core out, so you would eat them easier and not worry about the seeds and tough core in them. So will you be willing to wait for a bit until I cute the cores out?"

Without hesitation, Scythana nodded her head and sat down on her rump. She watched the young man set the bag down on the table, his hand went in his jacket and pulled out a small knife. He set the apples down on the table, except for one, before walking over to the sink. Soon (Y/N) was slicing through the apple from the top and moved it in a circular motion as he attempts to remove the core. While he removes the first apple's core, he began to ask Scythana some question.

"What sort of meals do they serve here for you?" Scythana leaned back and thought for a few seconds. She list four meals that she remembers that actually fill her up and what she remembers.

"A big mushy meat with some corn, miniature Croops' legs, Lettuce, and a big loaf of bread." Confused on what a Croops is, (Y/N) decided to ask her what it was as he worked on the second apple. "I don't know some type of big chicken that could probably feel a whole town? I only got the legs of it which were the same length as my arms and was a bit fatter than a whole turkey."

(Y/N) imagined a chicken that could be tall as an average human and probably fatter than a turkey, now he was more curious of what it would look like in reality and how would it probably taste, possibly chicken like usual. As he removed the second apple's core, he began to cut the third one's out. The thought of chicken made him began to wonder if this world's sentient species, chickens, would they be offended knowing that omnivores or carnivores eat their kind or do they not care since they are not like them? A moment of silence was between the giant woman and the young detective, this silence only lasted for a few seconds before (Y/N) was finished carving out the apple's core.

"Finished," He said with a cheerful tone as he walked over to Scythana's cell with three apples in his hands. "I did my best to carve most of the cores in them, but I made sure to keep the seeds out so you wouldn't poison yourself when you eat them."

(Y/N) handed all three apples in his hands to Scythana, who had one of hers out for him. He looked up at the giant woman with a smile that made her blush and her heart beat faster than normal. Soon as the apples were given to her, Scythana carefully pitched one between her thumb and pointer finger before tossing it in her mouth. The sweet and sour taste made the giant squeal in delight as the flavors exploded her taste buds.

Being close to the woman (Y/N) couldn't help but smile to see her reaction from the sour and sweet taste of a green apple. He walked back to the bag and pulled out two different types of candies along with a bag of beef jerky. There wasn't anything in the bag anymore as he crushed it up and pushed it off the table to the trash bin.

When he returned, Scythana was already finished with the apples he had given her. She smiled as she saw (Y/N) return with three new things that she hasn't seen before, one of them caught her attention though.

"I bought these three for you to try out as I know they wouldn't give you sweets or any snacks to have to help with a small hunger craving after a meal." The man handed her the three snacks he had and looked up at her, leaning a bit close to her. "Be sure to hide them someplace where no one would try snatching them from you when they see it, okay?"

Scythana nods and smiles before taking (Y/N)'s gifts and hiding them under her pillow. The giant woman was like a girl who was spoiled by her boyfriend that cares and loves her. When she crawled back to (Y/N), the door was opened with the same guard coming in. Sadly (Y/N) had to go, leaving Scythana alone by herself, but she was glad that he came and visited her.

Okay so I started to have a plan on how I am gonna do stories, I would have side chapters of other characters than the main character so you guys would know more about them and get a chance to slowly bond. However, I want to say that I have a bit of an writer's block right now for every story on my Wattpad account's stories. So you would have to wait a bit, but luckily I have an idea on another story. Stay tune for another chapter on this story someday or on another I would see you guys when I publish another chapter.