Chapter 14: A Normal Day?

Everything was dark I couldn't see anything, not even my own hands. My eyes felt like they had something covering them but when I touched them there was nothing there other than some weird wet sticky substance. I didn't know anything that felt this sticky. I tried wiping whatever it was on my face, however, when I reached up to my face I felt somebody grab my hand.

"(Y/N)," I heard Venus voice softly called out to me, but I couldn't see her. "You don't have to clean that up with those hands. They can't wipe away the black tears you cry out, nothing can but me. I can wipe them away in another way."

I swallowed a lump in my throat not liking the way she sounds, but what she said was true then I didn't have a choice. I nodded my head slowly nod really sure how she would wipe away the "black tears." The response I got was a giggled and the hand around my wrist disappeared before I felt something wet pressed against mine.

'Oh by the fucking gods, she's licking my cheeks!' My face burned up from the physical wet touch of her tongue. I couldn't move because of some force holding my body in place making me vulnerable for Venus to do anything to me. Was Venus able to do this the entire time after our first talk? If so then I was a puppet, no everyone was a puppet to the gods. She could easily take me right here and hold me against my will and do anything she ever wished to do.

I could feel my heart beating faster than before from each lick. My heavy breathing seemed to catch Venus attention from how she stopped licking my eyelids from whatever was covering them. For a moment I thought she was mad at me for being scared of what she could do, but when I felt her lips on mine the thought was quickly pushed away as another replaced it.

"(Y/N), you don't have to be afraid," I heard Venus whisper in my ear. I felt both her hands cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a deeper kiss calming me down a bit but also reinforcing the thought of her taking advantage of me. "I only want what's best for you darling, I want you to live the life that your god gave you, a life as a free human that has hidden his sins from the eyes of your god. If you want me to stop then I'll do so just say the word."

This was an honest surprise to hear. First, she was acting like a woman, who's lust taken over, to a kind gentle woman that cares about what they love. Can I say that I should be ashamed of myself for having a thought fearing her, or should I be relieved that she's being kind? Slowly I shook my head, Venus was different than her sister sure she may act like a dirty-minded type of person but she gave me a chance to say no than forcing it on me.

With that, I felt her wet tongue return, but Venus didn't have two. If my eyes weren't covered in whatever was on them I would have opened them to see where the other tongue came from.

What felt like countless hours of having my eyes cleaned by Venus, I was able to see again. The entire room was the same as before when I met Aeon. When my eyes fell upon Venus my jaw unhinged itself from its locked place to a hanging jaw leaving me wide mouth from what I saw. Instead of the clothes I last saw her in Venus now wore nothing other than her velvet laced bra and panties.

I averted my eyes to a random direction not wanting to see more than what I just saw. The echoing sound of Venus footsteps grew closer and louder with each step she took. Instead of a fast beating heart, I felt, now it was a drum from how loud it was beating and I think Venus could hear it as well. When I felt her soft hands caress my cheek.

"(Y/N), don't be ashamed of staring at my body I know that every living intelligent being on this planet wears close, but everyone had been naked from the first thirty thousand they didn't feel ashamed of letting the whole world stare at their naked bodies." When I felt Venus softly pull my head to her I didn't resist or pulled back instead I moved my head along with her hands. I stared into her eyes seeing my reflection in them like tiny mirrors. Slowly my cheeks began to cool off as Venus smiles before she pointed at the direction towards the couch.