Chapter 4: The undead and the Trinity

The Trinity were the goddesses that created the Skull Heart, hoping to turn the family of the Canopy Kingdom, so they could used them to destroy the world or enslaved them. But what if they wanted something that the two sisters wants to keep a secret from their mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on the couch remembering what the emotion Marie went through when I came back from finding the stolen jewelries and the thieves, she must have cared for me or cared about my life. I only knew Marie from the beginning of the morning to this late in the afternoon, I couldn't tell if Marie cares about those who are close or people that are good. More time on spending some it with it her is a bit necessary for me to get of knowing her more.

Looking up at the ceiling, I couldn't help to think of the money problem I would have if there's not a job out for me, I won't be able to buy food, clothes, dishes, silverwares, and many more. Why is money a problem to have in life, why is it so important to kill for? I used to take cases of killers killing their partners for money or killing people and taking their money, until I went in that hotel and got sent to this one in a different world. Everything in this life could never be understood in words or action only experiencing it or not wanting to understand it.

"Why can't I sleep?" Asking myself this, I got up from the couch and went in a bathroom near me. Turning on the lights in the bathroom, I examined myself through the mirror to see why I'm not sleepy or tired. My eyelids weren't heavy, body isn't exhausted, and heart beating a bit faster. Looking away from the mirror, turning off the light, and exiting out the bathroom, I picked up the keys to the apartment and went out to the third floor below.

'Adrenaline maybe?' I tried guessing what was keeping me awake this night as I walked down the hall to a window. There was a building by the hotel that the roof reaches up to the third floor, having some old parkour shouldn't hurt me that much even if I manage to reopen the scratches on my side. Opening up a window, I crawled through the opening and hung on the window sill. I looked behind me to see the roof I was thinking about before jumping off I pulled myself forward then kicked my legs off the wall. When my feet touched a flat surface, I rolled forward to prevent any pain in my legs and myself from stumble.

I can already feel my heart beating like a drum from the rush of feeling like I'm being chased. Running to the edge of this roof, I jumped off to another then another until I stopped on one that had a great view of the city's tallest building. Somebody had to own that building with great business and kept it that way from many years until his or her death. Staring at the building, I noticed that the streets were still filled with people, down below me, but the type of people I don't want to be around with.

"I wonder what's happening at the city's police, they're probably not arresting anyone that does illegal thing." Staring down at the people, I saw that some black vehicles were driving around like patrol cops. As I continued staring down, a scream from above made me looked up to see a girl falling from the sky a feet behind me.

'Huh oh.' The girl fell onto me, knocking the wind out of me as well of using me as a safe landing.

"Ow." I heard the girl say and felt she placed her right hand on my chest as her left rubbing her rear, barely touching my side." Wha- what broke my fall?"

Taking deep breath to regain the air in my lungs. I opened my eyes and saw a pale blue skin girl sitting on top of me with something white out of the left side of her head that looked like a skeleton like snake dragon. The girl on top of me took notice of me and got off of me quickly.

 The girl on top of me took notice of me and got off of me quickly