Chapter 6: Reinstated

Votes has been collected and counted as the reader of being a rogue detective and undercover detective. From all the tallies I have counted and marked from all the comments so be prepared for some rage from a long shot as one side was easily out voted.

So here it is, the winner is...

UNDERCOVER DETECTIVE!!!!

As it has 10 votes on it's side as rogue detective was only 5, I couldn't believe it.

The Royal family, they were the kings and queens that kept order to the citizens around their land. The Black Egrets were specially trained soldiers to defend the Royal family from any harm. They would give their own lives to make sure that no Royal family are hurt, but that's not the only reason why they were trained for. The Black Egrets were formed to track down any skullgirls or skullboys that pops up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

\POV to (Y/N)/

I woke up with a pounding headache in my head. I slowly sat up straight to get the blood in my brain to go back down in my body, but when I tried to sit fully straight up I felt something soft on my face. I wasn't fully awake to find out what was soft and warm. Reaching up to the soft and warm thing in my face, I felt someone grabbed my arm and pulled me up a bit to see the same giant woman from last time before blacking out. I noticed what was the thing in my face that was soft and warm, it was the giant woman that accidentally threw me across the street.

 I noticed what was the thing in my face that was soft and warm, it was the giant woman that accidentally threw me across the street

"Sorry, I didn't think know I was on your-" The woman placed a finger on my lips, silencing me. She pulled back her finger and looked at me with a worry expression on her face.

"Sorry."

"What?"

"I said SORRY." The woman said, but much more clearly. I sighed and told her that it was ok she didn't mean to." How could you say that, the impact would have killed if you didn't have that parasite in you."

"First of all, I'm fine and don't worry about it, you accidentally threw me across that street and second what do you mean by parasite?" I asked her and began to reach back to see if there was something wrong with me, but I couldn't find a single thing that was out of place only torn backside.

"When you-" A sudden screech of tires stopping forced us to fall off our seats and slam on the cold metal, but there was a problem with this situation. The woman was on top of me smothering me with her breast, I can feel my face burn and change color to red, but not that also her breast were suffocating me! Struggling to not shove her off and breath in air I waited until she got off of me allowing me to breath in fresh oxygen for my lungs.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to suffocate you." She apologizes again, making feel a bit guilty now.

"It's okay you didn't mean to do that, when we stopped the whole thing jerked." I got up and brushed myself off before holding out my hand, offering to help this woman up to her knees. She didn't hesitate on accepting my offer and grabbed hold of my hand, but I hate to admit this but the woman is kinda heavy.