Chapter 11: Unexpected Run in

When push comes to shove the one who pushes would receive the shove. If someone tries to force things upon you from their position in power fight back and demand them to stop, even if it means something bad would happen to you at least you won't be forced to do what you don't want to do. A God cannot command a man as he is free, free to do whatever he wants to do even if it meant to face the wrath of God.

"You can't fucking do that to me, you forced Double on me while I was still tired!" I yelled at The goddess of time for what she did, it wasn't right to make someone force themselves upon me, God or Powerful being I don't fucking care what he or she is it's wrong to do that! That's the reason why man has his own free will to do what they damn please that's why the saying in America "The land of the Free," does not joke around. "Couldn't you just well I don't know maybe possibly get to know me more before forcing someone to give me a blow job and tit job! Is this what goes through most of the gods and goddesses up in the sky or deep in the ground thinks!"

"You seemed to be stressed out of what's happening around you from saving Marie, tracking down thieves, being tossed from one end of a street to another into a vehicle, and worrying about Nadia Fortune and you from being hunted." Aeon wasn't lying about that I'm now being hunted down, the mafia that owns this city but that doesn't stop me from doing what's right. I may not know much about the mafia's activity and what their reason for hunting down Nadia. Even if Aeon tells me something or forces something to happen. "Stress is what causes some illness if you don't find a way to release that stress then it'll become trouble in the near future for you."

"I know how to relieve my god damn stress, I haven't been a detective for three fucking years of being one of the youngest detectives and officer to graduate from a police academy," I replied back crossing both my arms, I may be in the presence of a god but that doesn't mean shit to me. "If I was too stressed out I wouldn't be able to sleep, I wouldn't be able to think straight, and I wouldn't be able to take care of my friends! Both my foster fathers taught me a great lesson..." I rested a hand above where my heart was and continued on, "...Never let your stress or depression bring you down or you'll end up being nothing more than a nobody, make sure you know your ways of dealing with them and keep those you love close to you for it will help with depression. There's are always someone in the world that understands the situation you are in, just don't give up hope and keep living your life to the fullest. And they're right, I have someone that cares about me. No, I have people I met that cares about me!"

I was breathing heavily from yelling out at her, I didn't shout or yell at a woman couple of months ago when some lady tried to deny that she beat up her children. Staring dead center at her closed eyes I managed to calm myself and wait for what she has to say.

"(Y/N)..." Aeon barely opened her eyes, but not enough for me to see her eye color. "...you shouting at a goddess would bring you nothing but pain. I witness some gods and goddesses curse those who snapped back at them, but this is different. You are right I've done order Double to make you relax, I may not know fully about you but learning of your likes and dislikes will be through trust."

'At least she knows now.' I am relieved that Aeon finally noticed her mistake, people make stupid mistakes and knowing that a god can do that means we're all not perfect.

"So (Y/N) what is it that mortals do, to get to know each other?" I thought she would ask a different question than that but seeing how she knows her mistake told me, I myself gave her a second chance. Smiling I look up at the TV and remembered a game I've played before.

"Wana want me beat a game on the hardest difficulty?"

[Time Skip]

I don't know how long we've been playing Hunted The Demon's Forge, it must have been pretty long since we were near the end of the game where we have to through a fort being built by slaves just a few more chapters and we'll beat the game on the hardest difficulty. Aeon gotten to know me little bit more like a normal person would when you are spending quality time together by playing games and talking to one another while focusing on the game, she's been pretty calm and seem to not hold a grudge on me from our early conversation when I return back in the dream world. I'm surprised that Venus didn't pop up out of anywhere to scare me since the only time I saw her was last night before knowing gods were real, geez I wish my first encounter wasn't Venus, but at the same time glad that our first encounter was.