Chapter Seven

THANKS A LOT FOR 1K READS OMG BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!! I DECIDED TO POST THIS CHAPTER TO THANK U ALL FOR THIS SURPRISE! ENJOY💜❤️💖

----------------------~~~~~~~~~~----------------

It's afternoon and I'm waiting to enter in class, drinking my coffee.
The coffee was too hot this morning, even too hot for such a girl who could drink 8 coffees in a day like me. or maybe I just don't feel like drinking coffee today.
The though of where Ian could be was driving me crazy.
He's driving me crazy, his beauty could make every girl fall in love and become his personal slave. His beauty, at the same time, attracted me too but I promised myself that I won't be one of his victims.

"I don't want you to enter in the game." His voice was all that I could think about.
I won't lie, I admit that deeply down I wish I could know him more and maybe, who cares, be his girlfriend too.
A Shiver runs over my body. I promised myself I wouldn't date anymore.

"Hey Ele, are you okay?" John wakes me up, I knew him because he's another fuckboy of the school. And expecially, he's one of Ian's enemies.
Chloe told me a lot about him and this school while we were shopping.
I nod my head yes to make him go away but he doesn't seem to understand. "What's wrong?" He asks again.
Ian isn't here, that's wrong. I think sipping coffee.
And I'm getting into someone who will never get himself into me.

'once he has a goal, he goes after it ' this is what people say about him, so I was only one of his goals?
How could he do that? I've never fallen in love with anyone until  I met him.

My rules and plans are being destroyed for a ginger hair fuckboy who is probably a criminal too.

"Later, after detention, we could drink something together?" He demands and I look at him and he smiles.
"Sorry, I'm really tired today. Maybe another day?" I smile trying to make it look real.
"Sure, I just wanted to be nice."
I open my month to answer him when a familiar voice stops me from answering by screaming.

It's Ian's voice who enters in the room staring at him.
"Or you just want to fuck her?!" Ian walks towards me ignoring everyone in the room ..like always.
John turns around to face him and giggles. John then answers "Shut up. You are the one here who fucked her! And by the way, even if I want to, what's your problem?"
"Well, at least I did fuck her!" Ian says aloud and giggles but his sentence hurt me so bad.
I stand up, push him forcefully screaming "FUCK YOU, YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!"

I felt like Ian considered me his personal sex toy or a target. He reached his personal purpose "To fuck the new girl"
I run in girls bathroom.
He follows me and slams the door.
I look up trying not to cry.
I feel so sensitive right now, like if he used me the whole time.
After all what did I expect from such a fuck boy?
I push him against the wall
"FUCK YOU! I'M NOT YOUR PERSONAL SEX TOY. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TELL ME ABOUT THE 'GAME', BECAUSE YOU ONLY WANT ME TO FUCK!!" I scream and quickly open the door to leave the bathroom.

A caretaker opens the door of the detention room so I enter as fast as I could and sit near John who smiles at me.
Ian enters in the class too and his eye runs around the room to look for me when I look at him and he rolls his eyes seeing John sitting next to me.
"Gallagher look! there is a chair!" Miss Katherine points out a chair not far away from me and Ian sits there.

Nobody talks during the lesson, sometime my eye meets John's eye and he smiles while Ian, behind me, snorts loudly.
When the hour finishes Ian says he needs to talk to me but I ignore him and turn around to face John.

I take a paper and write down my number.
"Of course I would love to drink something with you. Call me later." I smile and I kiss him on the cheek.
Ian becomes furious and I leave the room with them both staring at me.
Well actually John was staring at my ass smirking.

Ian is still more furious when he noticed what John was staring at and he runs to catch me.
He gets on his car and blocks my passage then he opens the door near me. "Need a lift?" He asks still red and furious so I get in his car snorting.

"What do you want?" I slam the car door.
He drives, takes a breath and screams "You are mad because you don't want me to treat you like a whore when you are acting exactly like one of those?"
"Fuck you!" I scream at him back.
"Is 'Fuck you' all you can say??" He laughs lightly.
I was going to say it again but I stop myself from doing so.

"Bring me in front of my house and then leave. I don't want to see you ever again!" I say a little bit loudly.
"Why?" He rolls his eyes.
My phone rings and I answer it.
"Hey John. Yes. But I'm studying now. I will have a shower and call you later." I hang up and Ian laughs.
He imitates me "I'm studying now, I will have a shower and call you later. How many lies did you tell him in just one sentence?" He jokes.
"And I was almost jealous of him fucking you."
I keep ignoring him anyway.
"Oh god. Why are you mad at me?" He stops in front of my house.
"To be honest, I don't know. I don't know why I care about such an asshole fuckboy who absolutely needs to see a doctor. I'm done with you. Thanks for the lift." I get out the car.

He gets out of the car and runs to block me from entering in my house.
"I have a crew. Sean is part of it with other 6 guys. We buy and sell drugs. We do kill people and do stuff like that to protect each other. We're more than friends. We are not scared to murder or being murdered in order to save someone of our group. This is the game." He says and my heart skips a beat and I forget to breath for a minute.
"Are you okay?" Ian asks and I breath again  taking a step back.
"Do you understand now why I didn't want you to know about the game?" He whispers and takes my hands.
"I'm sorry." He then says.
I enter in my house and look at him leaving from the window.
I don't know how I should feel anymore.
should I be happy and glad because he told me the truth or should I be scared because the guy I am into is a criminal and probably wanted from the police?