Chapter Twelve

ELE'S POV

I couldn't believe him. I wish this was just some nightmare.

I don't know why I let myself get this attached to him.

I wish I never met him.

Now I was so vulnerable.
"Holy fuck." Carl whispers and I can't even look at Chloe so I run away.
"Ele wait..." Ian calls after me but I run outside.

I was so mad, mad at myself because I trusted someone and I was ready to go against the world in order to protect what we had. I was in love for the first time ever and this dumbass cheats on me with the first opportunity he finds?

Chloe hugs me "I am so sorry.. I thought he wasn't this dumb."
I smile "It's okay. The only dumb person here is me for trusting him."
"Don't be so rude to yourself.. do you want a lift to your house?" She asks.

"We both drunk so we will get in trouble.. why don't we go get even more drunk instead?" I ask laughing lightly. "The only thing I want to do right now is drink and forget about everything." I admit.
She nods and we enter in the first bar we see.
Luckily, it isn't crowded and we can order drinks without little pervs annoying us.

"Oh god, I can't believe school is tomorrow and we are getting drunk." Chloe states and rolls her eyes with annoyance.

"Let's skip school and get drunk. Maybe we could find someone to fuck around with." I say ordering my drink.

"I would, trust me but my parents would kill me." We both laugh and drink.

"By the way, a little slut will start attending our school. Her name is Michelle and she is super annoying so don't mind her when she follows me everywhere."

"She can't follow us everywhere when she won't be able to sit with us." I laugh lightly, Chloe was losing her balance on the bar stool and I started to feel the alcohol. After 6 shots, we got a little more drunk and I was starting to feel dizzy. We leave the bar and Carl arrives a few minutes later to go and bring Chloe back to her house.

"Do you need a lift?" Carl asks me. I realise that I left my jacket back at the house party. Shit, what if someone stole it?

"No thanks, I forgot my jacket at Stephan's house so I'm going to see if it's still there." I laugh lightly.

"Uhh... are you fine?" He asks.
"Of course I am!" I keep laughing to myself.

I don't know why it looked so funny to me.
I walk to the house where I lost my jacket - and my boyfriend - but it looks like almost everyone has left. I could hear someone laughing from the living room. I start looking for my jacket in the living room and I turn around to see Denny smiling at me.
"Hey!" he screams.
"....Shut up." I roll my eyes at his immaturity.

He laughs. "Are you drunk?"
"No..." I roll my eyes again and I lose my balance for half a second. He laughs and waves my jacket in his hand whilst smirking.

"Are you looking for this?" I attempt to grab my jacket but he raises his hand so that I couldn't get it. Damn it. "Fuck off. I'm not in a good mood."
He raises his eyebrow. "Oh is that because of Ian?"
I glare him as soon as he pronunciates the name Ian.

"Oh wow it looks like Eleonora Black is in love."
"Shut the fuck up, I am not."
"So you are saying that you are still the old you?The one I can remember, oh so vividly. Because you've changed. That ginger changed you."

"I didn't change." I say with my arms folded. Well maybe I did but since he cheated on me, I was ready and determined to become the old Eleanor Black.

"Well if you say so. I am glad because I liked the old you more. The one who was so bitchy and didn't care about anyone but herself." He bends to collect a bottle from the floor, places it on the table and spins it. He smirks at me and starts walking towards me. The bottle stops at us. When Denny stood right in front of me, I didn't move as I was curious to see what he would do next.

When he starts leaning in, I was ready to stop him and walk away, but that's when I remember the fact Ian did cheated on me with some slut. So why couldn't I do the same? I lean in and kiss Denny back with lust and passion.