Chapter Eight

"You need to forget him." Chloe switches me the water and I drink.
"Did Carl talk to you about 'the game' ?" I close my eyes for a few of seconds before saying the word 'game'.
"Not really.. He only mentioned it once but he said he's not 'part of the game' anymore. He also said Ian has his rules when he dates a girl and that's why he never dates. He was also surprised about the fact Ian told you about the game. Carl says he never does that kind of things with any other girl. He's doing it with you so it means he probably likes you." I shake my head. "He doesn't like me. Stop."

..
2 days after
..

It's Monday and I don't see Ian from Friday afternoon.
My mind didn't leave the though of him and every little part of me was missing him.
I didn't sleep that night and it was 6 am so I decided to go to him, I needed to fix things.
I ring the bell and a lot of voices, rumors are coming out the house when a girl opens the door holding a baby.

"Oh.. hey.. I-I am .. looking for Ian." I finally say. His name provocates me a thrill which brings me back to the memory of him kissing me.
"Sure, come over. He's having breakfast. We're a big family ..as you will see." she smiles and I get in the house.
It's so messy and an old man was sleeping on the floor.
My mom would kill me if I forget my jacket on the chair instead of putting inside my wardrobe, I can't imagine how she would act if she knew I've been in a house that messed up.

"Who's at the door?" I hear Carl screaming and Ian was playing with another guy.
He had messy hair but he looked hot anyway.
Carl turns around and when he sees me he choke on his milk.
"Hey" I shyly say.
Ian suddenly stops in his track and turns around.

"What are you doing here?" Ian asks standing up.
"Uh-uh-uh hey" the guy with brown hair, next to Ian, smirks at me.
"Shut up Lip." Ian glares at him.
"Come, let's talk in my room." He takes my hand and drives me toward his room.
The baby that the girl was holding says hi to me and I smile at him.

Once we're in his room he closes the door and I finally talk "I'm sorry if I come here but I needed to talk to you." I look down at the floor.
"Sure" He removes his shirt to change it and put on another one.
I look like I didn't notice it while my body was exactly acting like the opposite.
"I want to help you and be part of the game." I swallow the anxiety.

He laughs loudly and I glower him.
"Oh come on, darling. You're born to do other things." He smirks and pushes my body against his.
I force every little part of my body to not kiss him but push him away.
"I stole a candy once at the dentist and I was only 5. See, I am a criminal too" I say proudly.
He laughs loudler.

"Babygirl, these candies were free" I roll my eyes and puff.
"Well.." I say.
"Look, we're totally different. Our personality is the same and you had a lot of guys as I had a lot of girls but look at our worlds. You've a rich mom and a small family. I have a big family and we don't have much money. The man who was sleeping on the floor is my dad and he's drunk all the time. You see how is my house, it's super messed up while in
your house I couldn't find a speck of dust either in your cellar." He touches my cheek.
"You mean a lot to me I swear to god. And I would fuck every little part of your body forever and ever. But when it goes deeply in feelings.. I don't know if I'm ready for it. I've never had a girlfriend. I would date you without doubles but would you be ready for all this, would you be ready to be part of my world?"