Chapter Twenty-one

We went home and in the next morning I said him bye and I was (not) ready for school.

As I enter school, Ian drags me into the bathroom and quickly checks whether anyone is there then slams the door.
I wait for him to talk.
Suddenly the bell rings so I say I have to go but before i had the chance to walk away he grabbed my arm and sit me on the sink.
"What are you doing" I barely can say trying to not look at his eyes.
"Figure it out."

I take a long breath and say "maybe Rosie could help me. She seems to know you very well." attempting to diffuse my sudden annoyance.
"You're the only girl who knows me and you will always be the only one"
His saying makes a shiver run over my back and when it reaches my heart it leaves a little jolt.

"That's the reason why I have to go." I keep trying to avoid his look.
I try to storm away but he blocks me again and put me back on the sink.
"I miss you." He whispers and forces me to look at him.
"I tried to stay away from you. I've tried my best. But last night when I saw you with that boy I lost my mind. You're mine.  I don't want you to belong to anyone else but me.

I want to make you mine. One more time."

My body starts to feel impatient but I force myself to not look desperate and keep calm.
"You just dumped me last night and now you are here telling me you want me back. What does that mean? You are ready to give up your crew to stay with me?" I say all in a breath.
"Why do you want me to choose ? I don't want to think about that now."
"And what do you want then" I ask and he quickly answers:
"this" his warm lips touch mine kissing me passionately.

He looked into my eyes searching for any sigh of regret but all he saw was the passion he made me feel. He closed his eyes and went ahead.
I sat up allowing him to get rid of my top and kiss my clavicle. As he starts making his way to my chest I suggest him to stop since we are at school.

In the school bathroom.

Exactly like the first time.

But this time we were completely new people.

We were not strangers anymore.

We were more like lovers.

------
BTW SORRY I'VE MADE THIS CHAPTER SHORTER BUT I WANT TO POST MORE RECENTLY ❤️

------BTW SORRY I'VE MADE THIS CHAPTER SHORTER BUT I WANT TO POST MORE RECENTLY ❤️

Take a second to admire how hot he is. Shit I need a Cameron Monaghan in my city too. I deserve it