Chapter twenty-six

Yayyy I am back! I missed updating this story so finally here is the new chapter, hope you enjoy it ❤️
---------------------
I walk faster to talk to Ian but he is avoiding me.
"What's wrong with you?" I ask trying to stop Ian.
He enters in his room and closes the door behind him.
"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you! Your slut attitude worn me out." He screams.
"Why did it wear you out if we are not actually dating?" I smile.
Come on Ian, just admit you are jealous.
"You are right. It does not. You can leave now." He took a long breath and opens the door waiting for me to leave.
WaS hE sErIoUs???
"No" I say folding my arms.
"Excuse me?" He holds his eyebrow staring at me.
"Why can't you just admit you are jealous??" I blurt.
"Because I am not." He shows a big smile.
He is, but he is too selfish and lofty to admit it.
I roll my eyes and leave his room.
I walk back to my room and when I arrive in front of the door I see Rosie who was probably waiting for me.
"Hi Eleanor." She says forcing a face smile.
I smile back at her.
What does she want?
"Can I talk to you?" She asks and I nod inviting her to come in.
"Sooo.. I know you and Ian are exes so you had a special relationship but NOW he is dating me." She proudly says forcing another smile.
I giggle, "ohhh so, the girlfriend he doesn't give a shit about is you. I bet he has a high consideration of you."
She glares at me "At least he didn't date me just because of my beauty and because I was a slut."
I opens my eyes. How does she dare to call me like that?
"Alright. He dated you to make me jealous" I glare at her back.
Chloe opens the door and seems astonished to see Rosie there.
"Stay away from Ian." She whispers to me and I say aloud "You should say that to him. Since he is the one who is still obsessed with me." just in time before Rosie slams the door.
Chloe was looking at me puzzled so I explain her what happened.
"He is an asshole, he obviously is jealous." She says.
"In fact. He is so annoying when he doesn't want to admit it" I scoff.
"Anyway, let's have fun with the new boys we have met this morning. I am done with Ian and his behavior."
We leave to come back from our trip.
What a shitty way to spend my last day of school.

---