Chapter Twenty-Nine

I'M SOOO SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE BUT I AM VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THE VIEWS ARE DECREASING SO I DECIDED I WILL POST ONLY ONE CHAPTER AND THEN THE BOOK WILL BE COMPLETE. I HAVE A COOL ENDING IN MY MIND SO LET'S HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT 💖!

 I HAVE A COOL ENDING IN MY MIND SO LET'S HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT 💖!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Jane. Good morning." Ian says and I glare at him. "I'm sorry." I whisper and manage to get in the house as fast as possible

"Are you okay?" Ian asks.

"Yes... well she just saw us half naked! I didn't realise the gardens were that close. Oh my god, the little boy must have seen my boobs. Thank god I had a bra on anyway."

He laughs. "Jane has seen me with so many girls, she probably thinks you're just a one night stand and nothing serious. She'll be surprised when I'll tell her that I have a serious girlfriend."

I bite my lip trying not to smile but end up smiling hugely. "What?" He asks pulling me towards him. "Nothing." I bite my bottom lip, admiring how handsome my boyfriend is.

I love him so much that I feel like I am dreaming. Everything is so beautiful. Staying at the guy I love's house and having nothing to worry about.

"I love you Eleanor okay? I fucking love you so fucking much. And I would spent my whole life with you." Ian whispers staring into my eyes, whilst smiling.

"Oh shit, you turned me into one of them creepy guys I always make fun of." Ian laughs and I join in with his laughter.

I kiss him and push him onto the bed. "Shut up, you're not creepy." I kiss Ian as I climb onto him to straddle him. Our kiss broke as I whisper to his lips. "I love you Ian Gallagher"

I kiss him and Ian kisses back, making the kiss deeper. He moves his hands to unclip my bra. Everything was so perfect until... someone rings the bell and Ian gets up cursing. I manage to quickly put one of Ian's hoodie on, while he went to open the door.

I guess it's his crew since I hear male voices, but they are are cursing so much. What is their problem? I walk downstairs with a fake smile on my face.

Some guys look unfamiliar, so I introduce myself "Hey. I'm Eleanor ." I say trying to hide my shyness.

They introduce themselves. So, there's; Mark, David, Sean, Jason, Tom, Ethan, Clay. I mentally repeat their names, praying not to forget them.

"Can I offer you something?" I ask kindly as they walk in the kitchen. "Girl, this is practicaly our second home." Ethan smirks, but stops as he sees Ian glaring at him, so Ethan nods his head and thank me.

I give all of the guys a beer each and sit on Ian's lap, as we sit around the living-room. Ian wraps his arm protectively around my waist.

"Where's Carl?" I ask, breaking the silence. "He's at Chloe's House, they are back together again." Jason speaks up and I smile in response. I am happy they are together again. They truly love each other.

"Anyway.. Ian. Can I talk to you?" Sean gets up and leaves the beer on the table. "You can tell me here, I have nothing to hide."

"No... I would rather talk to you alone. It's serious, bro." Ian looks at me for approval and I nod.