Chapter 7: The Emotional Fight

So today, I had some fights to do, which I was pretty excited about. I walked into the school.

Guess who was there? You know her, you loathe her, it's Tiffany! (Eye Roll)
"Going to a fight tonight?" She asked. "Yeah, why do you even care?" I said, eyeing her defiantly. "I think you have more of a fight to handle than that one." She said, smirking at me as she walked away, leaving me confused as all hell. What did she mean? I walked to my locker and Julia was there. She looked really mad.  "How could you do this?" She said quietly. "What did I do?" I said cluelessly. "Did you tell my biggest secret to the whole school? That I used to have hot pink hair?" I stared at her as my mouth dropped open. I, and I only knew that. Even though I'm pretty badass to the whole school, I had a soft spot for friends. "Hell no! I would never!" I almost shouted. "You're the only one that knows! Who else would?" She asked. But the answer seemed to come to her as she said it. I knew it too. "Tiffany." We said in unison as our eyes narrowed. "She said something about an 'emotional fight' or something like that. Fucking dummy, our friendship goes back to before she even knew me. Did she really think this would tear us apart. Fucking idiot." I mumbled. I walked to get my stuff for first period when I was pushed over. I looked up and saw Tiffany's brown eyes glaring down at me. She smiled. "Just like old times, right? Ha ha ha!" I sarcastically smiled up at her. "Not quite." I said right before I tripped her. Apparently she cracked her phone, and she started raging at me. "You fucking cracked my phone!" I smirked. "Technically you cracked your phone." I said matter-of-factly as I left for first period, leaving her on the ground. She didn't even fucking get up!

Nick was doing the same thing he did yesterday. Except this time, I looked back at him and flipped him off.

My clothes haven't changed my grades-straight As, so I had nothing to worry about school-related.
Today at lunch Nick and his friends came up to me. I rolled my eyes and looked up at them. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked. Nick smirked. Suddenly, he became serious. "Faith, will you go out with me?.

I looked at him blankly for a few seconds, then turned to Julia and stared at her for a few seconds. Suddenly, in unison, we bursted out laughing. We laughed for a whole minute before I answered. "Fuck no." I said and moved to another table, still laughing out loud with Julia.

I heard Nick say to his friend "I told you she would say no, you idiot. Why did you dare me to ask that?" I walked straight over to them. "That was a dare?" I laughed so hard I could barely breathe. "Who came up with that fucking dare?" I asked the small crowd. Of course it was Max. I hit him really hard in the shoulder. "Genius. Fucking genius."  I started laughing and walked back to Julia, still laughing my ass off.

I wouldn't be laughing for long.

After school I went to the club to fight. I fought and defeated two burly men before it happened. I stepped up to fight, and he hit me in the ankle. I fell to the ground. I was in extreme pain. I didn't cry though. I just sat there, covering my injured limb with my arm. A person walked me out and I called 911. A paramedic came and they whisked me away.

Tiffany was right. I would have an emotional fight.
When would I fight again?