BONUS CHAPTER: Weakling

*TRIGGER WARNING. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.*

P.S. This takes place one month before chapter one, so she is a VERY DIFFERENT PERSON.

My alarm's beautiful song woke me from my sleep. 

Today would be another session of torture, another session of being beat up. 

And if I want to keep my secret, then it has to stay this way. 

It's not what I want, no. Things could be so much better. But you know what? Right now, I'm not willing to take that risk.

Everything I value is gone now. Well except the fact that I'm actually a fighter at a club at my gym. 

And you know what? 

I'm so depressed I attempted to kill myself. I destroy myself every day trying to protect myself. It's kind of a win-for-a-lose thing. 

But nonetheless, I have only months left of this bullshit, and then I'm free. Forever. 

I have to will myself to keep going. 

I get dressed, shamelessly putting on the fake glasses and baggy clothes, you know, the usual. 

I slump downstairs, trying to wear off the effects of the morning. The good news is, the bruises on my right leg are starting to disappear. 

I pour myself cereal and eat slumped over in my chair. In that moment, I didn't give a fuck about posture. 

Dreading the day already, I grab my car keys and pull out of my driveway.

I have tried to talk to the principal, vice principal, secretaries, counselors, everyone like that about her. The one person that I'm sure would dance on my grave.

Tiffany Wilde.

Perhaps the most angelic person on Earth. *The sarcasm is obvious.*

But Tiffany has everyone wrapped around her little finger. When I tried to report her, they brought her in to ask her about it and she lied right through her teeth. Now, they just think I'm making false accusations, which is the worst thing because I can do nothing about it.

I arrive at the school minutes later, and I'm forced to park in the back because all the other spots are taken.

I know, my life is pretty damn depressing.

I walk into the school building, and being the uncoordinated person I am, I trip over nothing. Well, I thought it was nothing. It was actually a foot. Purposely tripping me. Oh, if I wasn't playing this ac- never mind. 

Laughter echoes in my ear, of all the people enjoying my suffering.

You may think that I must've done something to these people to make them hate me. But, I never did. One person starting picking on me- you can probably guess who that was- and then everyone else started to do it. It became a twisted, cruel trend. 

A voice sounded above all the laughter. Right away I knew exactly who said voice belonged to.

"You little bitch, you don't deserve to be on this earth. Go do everyone in the universe a favor and kill yourself."

In spite of my tears, I stand up straight, and look Tiffany straight in the eye. She has this smug confidence that is both scary and infuriating. 

Both of these feelings blind me and I do what I never thought I would ever do.

I slapped her right across the face.

Stumbling back, the reality of what I had just done crushed me. I had just made one of the biggest mistakes of my life.