Chapter 1 - I like you

Early Morning. 

At Seoul International University. Just a typical and busy day for the students. They need to study harder because the University was the finest, outstanding, and exceptional Uni in the country where only the best of the best students were chosen. 

The University was wide and extensive. It has complete facilities. All hi-tech. There's also ample parking space for cars and any kind of vehicles. Most students were rich because it has exorbitant tuition fees. And only few were scholars, all the latter were free of charge but they must maintain their required grades to be able to continue their studies in the University.

Taeyeon as Taehyung was a scholar in the University, her brother passed the entrance examination. Taeyeon was really doing great at school because she and her brother have the same passion and talent in drawings, paintings and even photography. Anything that's related to arts, or processing images into hard copies.

-

At the corridor of their classroom, Taeyeon and Heechul were playing around. Heechul was teasing the midget, he got Taeyeon's camera. Polaroid Camera. Taeyeon was chasing the guy to get it but Heechul was tall and he lifted his hand high so that the midget will not be able to touch her camera.

Nickhun with his group of friends were about to enter their room and suddenly Taeyeon bumped into him. Taeyeon was jumping and she accidentally nudged Nickhun's face. And the latter  scrunched up his face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it!" Taeyeon said while bowing her head.

"You're not kids anymore! And you midget..." Nickhun was pointing his index finger to Taeyeon's forehead "Kim Taehyung, playing with her Hyung (boy's older brother) like a little girl? Are you gay?"

"I-I am not gay!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Whatever" Nickhun hissed "Don't come near to me again, you fool."

"Tae apologized already, it's not a big deal" Heechul muttered "Moron."

Nickhun and his friends entered the classroom. And Taeyeon grabbed her camera from Heechul and she was annoyed.

"This is your fault oppa!" Taeyeon looked around and sighed in relief, no one heard her "I mean hyung! You always act like a child." She entered the classroom and took her seat in the middle.

Heechul followed her and took his seat beside the girl "I'm sorry, I'm just playing around because you always look serious. And you love your camera so much huh.."

"Of course I love this so much! This is my first camera and my brother gave this to me," Taeyeon grumbled.

"I know, sorry," Heechul lowered his head.

The music professor Mr. Jang arrived and entered the classroom. He was with two girls, the top-notchers in the school and they were famous. And they're none other than Jung Jessica and Hwang Tiffany.

The room filled with shouts and whistles because all of them were boys (Boys and Girls were separated in class). Taeyeon was the only one who's out of the place. She was confused with her classmates response.

"What's going on?" Taeyeon asked.

"You don't know?" Heechul grinned "They will perform here like free show." He chuckled "They will play piano, they're the top students here and you don't know them? They're very famous and beautiful. Do you already have a crush now with one of them?" Heechul playfully asked.