SP IV - Real Comfort

The next day.

In the studio, they were having a photo shoot for next month issue of their magazine. Taeyeon was there, she was happy and energized because of the deal with Tiffany. The latter will move to her house after their work.

Tiffany already came in the studio but Taeyeon didn't notice her because she was busy setting up her Digital Single Lens Reflex Camera. Taeyeon was the photographer for that first shoot. Tiffany was late because she fixed her things so that she will just move to Taeyeon's house later. She brought her things and it was in the compartment of her car.

Everyone likes Taeyeon she treats her subordinates like her friends. She don't really give pressures to them, they can talk to her casually and she also cheered them up.

The set was already done with the beautiful models and they started the shoot.

"Okay give me a sexy," Snap "seductive" snap "gimme innocent" snap "What about your best pose sweetie?... Yeah that's good," snap! as Taeyeon commanded to the model.

The photo shoot was done smooth, Tiffany can't help but to look at Taeyeon. She was doing great, work is work, the blonde became serious, she was really a professional. As the time passed by, Tiffany started to like Taeyeon even though she's a little byun.

Tiffany unconsciously smiled when she thought of Taeyeon. She already packed her things and she was excited to move to the blonde's place.

"Wow, she's smiling... Am I the one you think Pani?" Taeyeon suddenly popped out on Tiffany's side.

Tiffany blushed "You wish!" She rolled her eyes, but Taeyeon was right "Don't call me Pani, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"But I want to call you Pani, I'm used to it," Taeyeon pouted.

"Whatever."

"My photo shoot is done. Your summer collection will be next. Yuri was the one who assigned to be the photographer but they are in a week leave. He's having a vacation with his wife," Taeyeon said while looking at the shots she took a while ago.

"I know," Tiffany shortly replied.

Taeyeon looked up to see Tiffany "See you later in my house Pani ah," she winked and walked near to the bench at the side of the studio. She wore the strap of her camera so that the camera was place on her chest.

Tiffany watched Taeyeon until the blonde sat on the bench, she took her bag and she was searching for something, Tiffany saw that the blonde took out her sketchpad and pencil from her bag. Taeyeon started to draw again, she has a serious face so no one dares to approach her. She was friendly but still, her attitude says that she don't want to be disturbed.

Taeyeon was kept glancing at Tiffany, the latter was busy preparing and fixing the things needed in the photo shoot. She was giving her eye smile to everyone, Taeyeon was very happy to see that smile again. Tiffany also improved her body, it became sexier and her melons became bigger. She was completely became a woman. Taeyeon chuckled at her thought, she was being byuntae remembering Tiffany's naked body.

Tiffany saw Taeyeon was chuckling alone with herself, she found it cute. "What's so funny? She's really a dork. Again that sketchpad is getting Taeyeon's attention from me. I surely hate that thing."

Before the photo shoot started Taeyeon seemed done to her sketch. She left the place without saying anything to Tiffany, she just smiled and left the studio.

Tiffany's mood changed when Taeyeon left. She became irritable and serious, she likes seeing the blonde around her. "

She didn't stay here? What? She don't like to be with me? Fine!" Tiffany thought, and she was sulking the whole time of the photo shoot.