SP V - Possessive yet, denial

Morning.

Tiffany slowly opened her eyes with the smile on her face as she stretched her whole body in the bed, the comforter was still covering the half of her. She really did sleep well last night, it was the first time for three years. It gives her pleasant and warm feelings, she felt energized.

Until she realized that there's something rubbing her side waist, and also there's a weight around her stomach. She wasn't alone in the bed because the moment she turned her head sideways, she saw an angel, she was blonde and this blonde was cuddling her. Though some of her hair was covering her face, Tiffany could see how beautiful and peaceful the blonde was.

Tiffany unconsciously smiled, simple but a real smile. She just stared at the blonde's face as she studied its face.

"I don't know but this is really great..." Tiffany slowly moved forward, she was planning to kiss Taeyeon on lips then she stopped when the gap was just an inch, she could feel Taeyeon's breathing and her heart was thumping but she moved her lips upward and pressed it on the blonde's forehead. "I want to do this every morning in my life," she pulled away then she was stunned.

Taeyeon was already awake, looking at Tiffany with smile on her face "Pani ah, good morning."

"....."

"So look who's pervert this time? Kissing me without my permission?" Taeyeon teasingly said, she hugged Tiffany tightly and wiggled her eyebrows.

Tiffany grimaced "P-per-pervert? Me?? It's not like that! I was just thanking you for what you did last night!" She pulled Taeyeon's hand away as she sat up "That's not being pervert, I'm just being sweet."

Taeyeon chuckled "I'm just kidding Pani." She sat up "So you'll gonna sleep with me from now on, every night? You must move to my room," she couldn't hide her smile.

Tiffany dragged her feet on the floor and her back was facing Taeyeon, the latter pouted. Tiffany looked over her shoulder "You wish..." She playfully said to the blonde, she stood up. "Make breakfast for me and I will think about it," she winked then walked straight to the bathroom.

Taeyeon plastered a smile on her face "Okay Pani ah, I will make the best breakfast for you!" She shouted, visibly she was excited, she wanted Tiffany to sleep with her of course. To cuddle her love every night so she thought she will convince Tiffany and prepared her the best breakfast she can. She rushed out from the room.

Tiffany heard Taeyeon in the bathroom then she giggled. "That dork, even just a coffee will make me say yes. Well, even if nothing actually..."

-

In the kitchen, Tiffany was done bathing and she was well dressed up while Taeyeon was still in her pajamas. Tiffany jaw dropped when she saw the table with a lot of foods. Taeyeon prepared pancakes, melted cheese sandwiches, sausages, scrambled eggs, hams, fried rice, noodle soup and coffees for two in just an hour. Amazing right?

"Sorry, it was all american foods... because I don't have much time to prepare korean dishes," Taeyeon looked disappointed.

"Are you kidding me Taeyeon?"

"I know, I'm sorry but I really want you to sleep with me every night. How about dinner? Promise I will make it real special?" Taeyeon said with hope in her eyes.

"B-but these are too much Taeyeon, you did... great," Tiffany said and smiled.

"You just said that to make it up to me," Taeyeon was still disappointed to herself. "I want to treat you special Pani ah," she sighed.