Fast Forward

This is just Quickie!

Since Taeyeon left, Tiffany prisoned herself in her room. She didn't eat much and she rarely talk and smile. Every night Jessica hear her crying but she can't do anything about it. Weeks have passed, and it's all just the same.

After two months, it became worst because they got the news that Taehyung died, he got car accident in New York. Tiffany's world fell and broke down because even if she wanted to go in New York, they lost their communication with him. The half of herself died too. She attempted to end her life, but Jessica and Yuri didn't let her. It was very painful for her not to see Taehyung for the last time.

She became depressed for almost a year so she started to meet psychiatrist for her therapy. Mr. and Mrs. Jung insisted it because they can't bear to see Tiffany like that, the therapy took several months and thankfully... it turned out good.

When Tiffany was almost back to herself, Yuri recommended her to his work as fashion designer. SM Entertainment is a famous company that train and handle kpop superstars. Aside from that, they have their own clothing line and they also issue magazines of their own.

Yuri became the manager in his department, the photography and graphic designs team while Tiffany after few months of hard work she got promoted and also became a manager in her department, the fashion design team. Her fashion sense was spread not only in the company but also in Korea. She was doing great, she focused herself in her work. Just work.

After a couple of years, Tiffany bought a condo unit and also a car for her work. Sometimes, she visited Taehyung's apartment and clean it, the stuffs were still there. She didn't forget the guy, never, even if she's busy and she still misses him. And she remembered her promise to Taehyung, that she will continue her life even without him. It was like, Taehyung anticipated it to happen.

Jessica and Yuri were also married and they're expecting for their first baby. Jessica put up a business, she's also in the fashion industry. The Blanc & Eclare, it was successful. She has many connection in showbiz, most of her clients are celebrities. After few months, Jessica gave birth to a very cute baby girl, named Yerin.

Tiffany in her office hour was strict, sharp and unfriendly but when the office hour end, all her subordinates will love her again. Her famous eye smile melts their hearts. She was really adorable, beautiful and sexy. Yet, she's still single. Nickhun was still courting her but Tiffany didn't give him chance. Nickhun changed after they graduated, he became a gentleman maybe because he's matured now.

Months passed by quickly, it was quite fascinating how time flies when we are busy but Tiffany didn't care about it. She just love to work.

Tiffany became successful, she got a huge condo unit, car and she saved money in her account. But the thing was, there's something missing in her life. And she didn't let anyone to come and replace it. She's still in love with Taehyung and she knows that it will never fade away.

~

I'm so excited for the next chapter!!! What do you think guys? I will just make it quick and don't hate me for that. Baduumm tss~

 단순한 것을 복잡하게 하면 삶이 고달파진다.현재 모습에 만족하며 네 삶을 살아라~ ☺