SP XI - The Truth

Happy birthtae bae! 

It's our queen's birthday so I've decided to update. Let's finish the story! Hope you'll like it!

Happy Birthday to our Taeyeon!!! Fighting!

-

Lunch Break.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri were eating in the canteen. Taeyeon looked bothered with what Nickhun said to her. The blonde was just playing her food and was just staring at nowhere. Tiffany and Yuri noticed it as they looked at each other.

Tiffany put down her chopsticks on the side of the bowl of her rice and she rested her hands on the table "Tae, is there something that bothers you?"

Taeyeon looked blankly at Tiffany.

"Midget, what is it? Are you alright?" Yuri asked.

Taeyeon snapped back to reality "Ah, y-yes. Don't worry. It's just work stuffs," she lied.

"Don't stress yourself midget," Yuri said as he twisted the wedding ring on his finger "Don't think too much, everything will be okay."

Well Yuri just said the right note for her! "I hope everything will be okay but I feel that something bad will happen," Taeyeon thought.

"Anyway, Nickhun asked me to go on a dinner and I accepted it. He said, he wants to apologize to Taeyeon. Yuri you should go with us because Jessica is coming too," Tiffany stated.

Taeyeon stiffened, she knows that Nickhun has his evil plan that's why he invited them on dinner. Taeyeon eyed Yuri as she signaled the tan that there's something suspicious.

"So... 8pm?" Tiffany asked with her wide smile. "You too Yul, see you later huh?" 

The two nodded, Taeyeon was feeling unease and troubled as she fidgeted her feet.

Tiffany rose from her seat "Excuse me, I will just go to the comfort room," she smiled as she made her way to the comfort room.

Yuri moved his chair and he leaned closer to the blonde "What's wrong? I smell something fishy with this dinner huh.."

Taeyeon lazily  leaned back in her chair "I know, Nick said that he will reveal the truth. Do you think he knows something?"

Yuri shook his head "That dumb! He has only air inside his head and how will he knows? Unless... we said it to him right?"

Taeyeon barely nodded.

"Cheer up midget, don't mind that asshole and I'm there to back you up!" Yuri cheekily said.

"I don't want him to ruin my plans but yeah, there's no way he will know the truth," Taeyeon smiled "Let's see what he will do later."

-

In Tiffany's office, Taeyeon hugged Tiffany from behind and rested her chin on the girl's shoulder. Tiffany held Taeyeon's arms as she rubbed it gently.

"Hmm... it feels so good Tae," Tiffany said as she rubbed her cheek to Taeyeon's while her eyes shut.

Taeyeon hugged her tightly, Tiffany could sense that Taeyeon was kinda unease.

"Are you worried about the dinner later?" Tiffany asked as she opened her eyes.

"....."

Tiffany whirled around and faced Taeyeon, she was holding both of Taeyeon's cheeks and staring at the blonde's eyes. She could see the tension and uneasiness through Taeyeon's eyes as the blonde can't look back at her.