Chapter 4 - Makeover, it's not over

Taeyeon's house. In the living room.

Yuri was sitting on the couch while Taeyeon and Tiffany were standing in front of him.

"W-why did you bring me here?" Yuri stuttered.

"Just a little transformation Yul," Taeyeon smirked.

"What? What do you mean Taehyung?" Yuri looked at Taeyeon, puzzled.

"Um, he means makeover Yuri," Tiffany clarified.

Taeyeon nodded "So are you ready?"

"W-wait! Makeover? Did I agree?" Yuri nervously stood up.

"If you want Jessica to like you, you will agree... Absolutely Kwon Yuri," Taeyeon cockily said.

"Will she?" Yuri narrowed his eyes and it caught his interest.

"Not a hundred percent but I think that she will notice you and will give you chance," Tiffany assured "Yuri, lets just try? Help yourself."

Yuri bit his lower lip before saying "Hm, okay. Fine. I'm in!"

"Really? Yes!" Tiffany squealed and she quickly hugged Taeyeon "Yes Tae! He's in!"

Taeyeon was just staring at Tiffany and the latter noticed her. Tiffany awkwardly let go of Taeyeon and she blushed. Taeyeon just smiled.

"Can you guys quit that. My eyes!" Yuri complained.

"Okay let's start Yul! Fighting!"

"Yeah!! Fighting!"

In the bathroom. In front of the mirror, Taeyeon and Yuri were standing. Taeyeon pulled out a electronic razor from the drawer and start shaving the beard of Yuri. It was just fast. And now, Yuri was free from any kind of hair from his face and just left totally clean and smooth face. After that, Taeyeon cut his hair. Just smart and laconic style of hair.

Yuri looked at himself in front of the mirror. He was satisfied, touching his face.

"You're great Taehyung," Yuri smirked.

"Oh! Who's this handsome guy?" Taeyeon playfully said "Yuri is that you?" She giggled.

"Seriously Taehyung, it feels good."

"I didn't know that you're very handsome guy Yul. You don't have time for yourself, you always study. Chill bro," Taeyeon crossed her arms in front of her.

"I need to. I'm not like you, I'm not smart so I need to study HARD. I don't want to disappoint my parents," Yuri explained.

"But still, you need time for yourself. Like this. You need to take care of yourself too. Not only the physical or hygiene but also your health. We can do group study if you want. Take a break from school," Taeyeon sincerely said.

Yuri nodded "Thank you Taehyung, you're the best bro!"

Taehyung was right. Yuri was always busy in school. Just school. No time for other things. He remember, sometimes he didn't eat because he wanted to finish his project. Or he skipped bath because he don't want to be late in school.

-

Taeyeon and Yuri went out in the bathroom. When Tiffany saw Yuri, her eyes widened and her hands were covering her mouth.

"Oh my gosh," Tiffany gasped.