SP VII - Keep at bay

At Taeyeon's Office.

Taeyeon was really hurt about the decision of Tiffany going out on a date with some random guy that her mom arranged. Yes, Tiffany was not ready yet to come out and she understand her but they are together now... OFFICIALLY. Why the heck Tiffany would agree to have a date with other? 

And this Minho was very familiar to her.

Taeyeon was sulking quietly in her office with her arms folded over her chest while looking down the city through her glass wall. And suddenly, Yuri entered her office.

"Um..  Taeng?" Yuri walked towards the blonde and held her shoulder "Are you okay?"

"Hmm," Taeyeon shortly replied as she nodded.

"Of course you're not. Are you and Tiffany together now?" Yuri simply asked.

Taeyeon rapidly drifted her head to face Yuri with her eyebrows furrowed "O-of course n-not," she snorted.

"Don't lie to me, I'm your best friend midget. You can't hide things from me," Yuri said while his right foot fidgeted, tapping his toes up and down on the floor as if he was interrogating Taeyeon to tell the truth.

Taeyeon avoided Yuri's eyes and bowed down "Y-yes... she's my girlfriend now Yul."

Yuri widened his eyes and made an O shape on his lips "Fvck! Really? You midget got her that quick? You're awesome!" He was laughing while clapping his hands.

Taeyeon shushed Yuri "Be quiet will you? Tiffany isn't ready yet to tell about this. So please don't tell anyone, and mostly, not to Jessica."

Yuri frowned "But why?"

"I said it she's not ready but we're official now," Taeyeon smiled, she was showing Yuri that she was happy.

Yuri messed up the blonde's hair and wrapped his arms around Taeyeon's neck "Okay, I'm so proud of you midget. Don't hurt Tiffany or I will kill you!" He chuckled.

"Huh! I'm not going to do that, or I will kill myself too," Taeyeon said as she assured Yuri.

Yuri from laughing to his straight face "Anyway..." He trailed off while he pulled away from the blonde "Taeyeon, you need to tell Tiffany the truth. There's no way you can hide it for a lifetime with her 'cuz I know she will discover it when she's with you."

Taeyeon exhaled heavily to release her stress "You're right Yul, and I'm planning to tell her the truth. I'm just preparing myself, I hope that she will still love me when I tell her about it."

"Of course, maybe she will be mad for awhile but she loved Taehyung and now, she loves you. Her heart was sincere even if you changed your identity from Taehyung. But still, you're Kim Taeyeon back then... the only person that she loved when we were in college and until now," Yuri stated as he looked beneath the city.

"I don't know... do you think she's just confused? Because you know, about Taehyung thingy?" Taeyeon nervously asked Yuri's opinion.

"Maybe yes, maybe no. She don't have to be confused because after all, you and Taehyung from our college are just one. She didn't really meet your brother, don't be silly. It's just you all along," Yuri nonchalantly said as he glanced at the girl.

Taeyeon smiled in relief "It's not what I mean... but fine. Let's just move on. I need to be ready for my D-day."

"When is your D-day anyway?" Yuri cocked his brow and looked at Taeyeon.