Chapter 6 - Masterpiece

Evening. In a club.

Just typical club. Many shades of lights were dazzling and roaming in every corner of the place. The music was loud with the dj on it. There were huge speakers everywhere. People were dancing uncontrollably in the center. Some of them were chatting and flirting, some of them were sleeping and drunk, and some of them were making out.

Well, you could smell alcohol and sweats everywhere.

Jessica and Yuri were sitting in the counter where the bartender was. Jessica ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels Whisky and they were drinking. Yuri already changed his outfit.

"You call this a date?" Yuri shouted and he pouted.

"What? Let's have fun!" Jessica was drinking uncontrollably, she was tipsy.

"But I don't drink much, and I don't dance!" Yuri was kinda annoyed, he didn't expect this to happen.

Jessica hissed "Don't be kill joy Yuri and just drink!"

Yuri drank in a shot glass filled with whisky Jessica gave him. And it lined to his throat down to his stomach, his face screwed up.

"Good boy, here some more," Jessica poured Yuri's glass again.

A guy popped out beside Jessica "Hi sweetie, let's dance?"

Jessica faced the guy "Oh Steve, hi!"

Yuri looked at them.

"I miss you Jessi, come dance with me. I'll make your night unforgettable," Steve said, he was seducing the girl.

Jessica chuckled "Oh... sounds good."

"Come on sweetie," Steve wrapped his arm around Jessica's waist, pulling the girl to him.

Yuri stood up and shoved Steve's hand away from Jessica.

"Don't touch her!" Yuri shouted angrily.

"Who the hell are you??" Steve glowered at Yuri.

"Back off you son of a bitch!" Yuri was obviously jealous.

"Hey hey, stop it." Jessica said.

"Is this your boyfriend?" Steve irritably asked.

"Say yes Jessica! Please." Yuri thought.

"No, he's just a friend Steve," Jessica answered.

Steve smirked "You're just a friend, so you back off. I'm Jessi's ex-boyfriend but I will win her back," he cockily said.

An arrow hit Yuri straight to his heart. "What the- ex-boyfriend? I'm hopeless."

"Stop that Steve, come on let's dance," Jessica smiled.

"Okay sweetie," Steve wrapped his arm around Jessica's neck this time and kissed her head. He clearly wanted to annoy the tan.

Jessica and Steve started to dance, sexily and it's sensual. Yuri was back to his seat and continued to drink. He was glancing at Jessica, the latter was enjoying the music as she was grinding her body to Steve. Yuri was controlling himself as his nails were marking on his palm as his hands rounded into fists, he was hurt and jealous.

"Yeah, I'm just a friend. A stupid friend! Damn it! I thought it was fine to be just her fucking friend but this is worst!" Yuri sighed heavily.

Someone sat beside Yuri and he looked at the girl. She was beautiful and sexy. The girl looked at him and smiled.

"Hi there, are you alone?" The girl asked politely.