Chapter 12 - Bid of Goodbye

The most awaited day, the Graduation. Great Antiquity.

The Graduation ceremony was held at the Theater of the University. All senior students were wearing caps and gowns with their priceless smile on their faces. Indeed, it's one of the best days ever!

Nothing can compared with the feelings of Taeyeon, she was really happy because FINALLY it was all DONE. She graduated with honors, she was one of the cum laude  of their batch albeit as Kim Taehyung. She knows that her parents and her brother will be proud and delighted. She was also proud to herself with her achievements, she put a lot of efforts to reach it though. It was all worthy.

They already received their diplomas and the ceremony just got ended. Taeyeon as Taehyung have her speech on the stage. Simple but touchy. 

"The same can be said of our wonderful University. I'm a totally different person than I was coming in as a freshman four years ago. I hope I'm also a better one. I've learned so much about —my field, my interests, myself, and so on.

The biggest thing I learned—and again, I'm probably speaking for a lot of us here—is that we only get one trip around this rock, so we might as well enjoy it. You have to find a balance between work and fun.  

To everyone who touched our lives, we say thank you. To parents who stood by us no matter what. To teachers who tried to instill in us a passion for learning. To administrators who wanted to make our college experiences as amazing as possible. To advisers who helped us decide what path to take. To friends who were there for noddle parties, study sessions, and everything in between. And to all those others we depend on. Without you—without each other—there would be no purpose to being here, no way to advance.

So here we are. Sometime between four and however many years it took, we're leaving college. We did it! It's certainly a huge milestone. I'm sure most of us will remember this day! Sincerely, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you all."

- Anonymous. That was a very good speech! 

-

Evening. 

After the ceremony Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri were outside the open ground of the Uni. Jessica's parents were there as well as Yuri's parents. They also told their relationships with them as their parents supported them. They're proud and happy for them. Told ya, one of the best days in their lives.

Taeyeon was wearing white Modern Essential Tuxedo while Yuri was wearing the Graphite Grey Tuxedo, both Notch Lapels with British cut's dual vents. Don't ask me, of course they're both handsome! Many girls were asking to take pictures with them but of course, Jessica and Tiffany were shielding them with their 'fierce look' or 'don't-try-to-touch-or-you-are-dead look'.

Jessica was wearing white stealth dress, off shoulder while Tiffany was wearing red halter dress revealing her sexy and smooth back. Men were drooling around them, and then, of course they can just see but not touch. Taeyeon and Yuri could see eyes that lusting over their girlfriends, much enjoying the show! So they let Jessica and Tiffany wear their jackets.

"Pani, can I ask you to have dinner with me?" Taeyeon asked.

"Sorry Taehyung but Tiffany will have a dinner with our parents," Jessica answered.

"Oh, is that so?" Taeyeon looked dejected.

"I'm sorry Tae but if you want, you can join us?" Tiffany smiled in her brilliant idea.