Chapter 2 - First Date

Seoul International University. Rooftop.

Heechul and Taeyeon were sitting on the floor and were drinking soda. Taeyeon told Heechul what happened when she and Nickhun confronted Tiffany.

"What? So you're having a date with Tiffany later?" Heechul asked "Tae, you're very lucky!" He shouted in excitement.

Taeyeon glared at Heechul and gave a fake smile. She's really nervous about the date and Heechul wasn't helping.

"I mean... as a guy or as Taehyung, you're very lucky. It's the first time that Tiffany will go on a date!" Heechul affirmed.

"Molla (I don't know)... Eotteoke? (What will I do?) I don't know how to date a girl?" Taeyeon sipped her soda.

"You must know how... you're a girl," Heechul advised.

"Oppa, don't mention that!"

"Then why you called me oppa?"

"Aishhh... drop that."

"So what will you do Tae?"

"I'm just simple, HYUNG. I will take her to my place I guess."

"Cheap. You must take her to fancy restaurant to have a dinner. She's worth it. Don't be like a miser," Heechul's forehead furrowed.

"This is my date I think I know what will I do, I can handle it." Taeyeon stated "Maybe Tiffany is just a simple girl like me. We're just the same, and maybe she likes what I like. Effort," she dorkily smiled.

"Tiffany accepted a date with you..." Heechul said.

"So?"

"Is there any chance that, she likes you?" Heechul gulped.

"Ya! I don't think so, it's just a friendly date!" Taeyeon clarified.

"But what if?" Heechul insisted the possibility.

"It will never happen hyung. Never." Taeyeon stood up and shook off the dust on her pants "It's time, I don't wanna be late on my date."

"Do you like Tiffany?"

"What? Of course not! I'm just doing it because I have to, but I want to be her friend though. Gotta go," Taeyeon rushed in the stairs and while walking down "He knows that I like him, but he treats me like a little sister. Tss. And now, he's asking me if I like Tiffany? I'm not a lesbian. Hate him!" Taeyeon muttered under her breath.

While in the rooftop, Heechul was standing near edge and looking down at the Uni "You're in trouble again Taeyeon." He sighed "You shouldn't date her."

~

Taeyeon was in her car waiting for Tiffany. She parked in front of the University. She was fidgeting her fingertips to the steering wheel.

"I will cook for her and we will watch a movie. Yeahh, I guess that's it. We will talk to know each other... I want to know her more. There's something in her that I want but I don't know," Taeyeon said to herself.

Taeyeon saw Tiffany was walking towards her car "Oh she's here," she went out of her car, walked in front of it and Tiffany saw her, and gave her eye smile.

Taeyeon gawked "She's really beautiful," She mumbled "perfect".

Tiffany stopped in front of Taeyeon "Hi," she greeted.

"Hello Tiffany..." Taeyeon smiled " So, let's go?"

Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon ushered Tiffany to the passenger seat's door and opened it "Climb in, miss."